what would you do?

15 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
shanshee_allures
2563 posts

Re: what would you do?
Jan 08, 2007, 13:18
Rhiannon wrote:

But to remove her breasts? That's just freaky. Ok mine inconvenience me when running for a bus but otherwise they're not a problem. Why would her parents have such a problem with her breasts that they want them removed? I don't get that at all.

They'll be considering the pain they might casue her as she lies down. Remember, this girl can't even turn on her own. Not to be crass, but if she ends up with wallopers, can you imagine the discomfort that would cause? Aesthetics don't come into it.

Rhiannon wrote:

As for the period thing, I find that totally spurious. They must have to deal with their daughter's nappies mustn't they. Dealing with a bit of blood once a month cannot be any worse than that. Maybe - just maybe - taking out her womb is not quite as freaky as removing her breast tissue though.

Have you ever had really bad cramps? I have. If it was a case of making it easier for the parents, they could just as easliy have her adopted out. Poo is messier than menstrual blood, so I doubt if that's their concern.

Rhainnon wrote:

And, this girl can't even lift her head up - is she really going to be embarrassing her parents masturbating in public? And if she did, really, so what? Your partner deals with "some darkly comic moments" so why can't her parents?

What I mean there is the guy I'm speaking about can releive his sexual frustrations. She can't. What is she meant to do?
They reckon that simple hormone therapy would do her good, but I think endocrinology is very much a stab in the dark practise. The side effects of Hormone therapy (including the pill) can make us awfully sick and sore and worse so I really think that all the horror this girl has to go through might be for her own good in the end.
I just believe these folks are doing what they think is right. As I said, it'd be much easier for them to farm her out somewhere, but they choose not ot.
x

U-Know! Forum Index