Global Fascist Dictatorship

Pages: 25 – [ Previous | 13 4 5 6 7 8 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
sanshee
sanshee
1080 posts

Re: Global Fascist Dictatorship
Oct 05, 2010, 15:51
Well, I'm not 'from there' exactly, but there's plenty of it going round, no doubt in Aberdeenshore too.
I do think their 'away top' is quite smart this season though.
x
drewbhoy
drewbhoy
2553 posts

Oct 05, 2010, 16:09
Yup, Gary Raikes the BNP, he was involved apparently trying to get Orange marches in Perth and Inverness, leader in Scotland stays 5 mins from my door. Total scum.

Yes it is a fetching lime colour. Very trendy I feel!
Moon Cat
9577 posts

Oct 05, 2010, 17:27
This isn't some clever promo for the remake series of "V" that's soon to start on UK telly is it?

Personally, I've already booked my front row pod ticket for the 2012 Icke-Lizards Vs Thetans intergalactic face off.
Moon Cat
9577 posts

Oct 05, 2010, 17:36
Well, the taking over of Iraq and Afghanistan and the successful installation of the puppet governments for THEM to control has gone REALLY well thus far hasn't it? A trouble-free demonstration of the organised might of lizard power I'd say.
The Sea Cat
The Sea Cat
3608 posts

Oct 05, 2010, 17:39
I Eat Flies. I was nurtured by the eye patch wearing chap in Dr Hook. You can as well. Staines Resevoir. Bring Talc.
The Sea Cat
The Sea Cat
3608 posts

Oct 05, 2010, 18:01
I think it's a Self Fulfilling Prophecy. The ultimate result of our expansion as a 'species', and its consequences. It's just global now, and not localised. In the past, every dominant culture that existed and inevitabley declined relied on exactly the same principles and machinations - the problem is, these 'resources' are finite and exhaustive, both literally and imaginatively. That is the cul de sac that we're in. And you can't get worse than that.
Myers
Myers
151 posts

Oct 05, 2010, 18:02
I am the lizard. I have joined this website to infiltrate you, now my time has come. Kneel before me, or I'll make my eyes go in different directions. And crunch an insect.
The Sea Cat
The Sea Cat
3608 posts

Oct 05, 2010, 19:03
Can I have Abraham's Honey Coated Crunchy Baal Chips? I say this as an Irishman. We invented lurking historical Paramilterary Snacks.
sanshee
sanshee
1080 posts

Edited Oct 05, 2010, 19:21
Oct 05, 2010, 19:12
Dang, I meant 'third kit' - the black one with 'reddish' trimmings.
That's quite smart.
EDIT: Think we're talking bout two different things here!
I meant the Rangers one, with utter impartiality.
But yes, both teams are smart this time round, like the checks in the background of the Celtic lime.
Anyways, shan't digress no more:-)
x
dodge one
dodge one
1242 posts

Oct 05, 2010, 19:22
Stave off the invasion by eating all the mealworms.....Then, the evil lizard overlords will have nothing to eat.
As long as their not KOMODO dragons that is...them fuckers eat anything.
Pages: 25 – [ Previous | 13 4 5 6 7 8 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index