Head To Head
Log In
Register
U-Know! Forum »
Global Fascist Dictatorship
Log In to post a reply

Pages: 25 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
grufty jim
grufty jim
1978 posts

Re: Global Fascist Dictatorship
Oct 05, 2010, 02:16
dodge one wrote:
Do you allways lurch into the room with your dick in your hand?
Are your eyes sunk into the back of your head?
Did you know that those with the most guns will canabilize their nieghbors first in the post apocalyptic epoch?
You are in grave danger of turning the Black Popes most unwelcome attention upon yourself.
What brand of toothpaste do you employ in your masturbation rituals?
I think that you and RON will hit it off swell.
D1

Jeez dude, are the personal attacks really necessary? I disagree with zephiloyd's conspiracy theories; which are getting more bizarre with every post; and I do find the evangelical tone a bit patronising. But he's not done anything to merit that kind of reception, has he?
dodge one
dodge one
1242 posts

Re: Global Fascist Dictatorship
Oct 05, 2010, 02:31
Oh Dear !!
I've upset you again !
Oh Jim....i'm ever so sorry.
D1
grufty jim
grufty jim
1978 posts

Re: Global Fascist Dictatorship
Oct 05, 2010, 02:35
dodge one wrote:
Oh Dear !!
I've upset you again !
Oh Jim....i'm ever so sorry.
D1

You haven't upset me. I was merely expressing an opinion.
Myers
Myers
151 posts

Edited Oct 05, 2010, 08:32
Re: Global Fascist Dictatorship
Oct 05, 2010, 08:31
I know I'm new here, and maybe should reserve judgement a bit... But this is all so much bull shit.
That idiot icke has a lot to answer for. See a shrink, for gods sake!
Myers
Myers
151 posts

Re: Global Fascist Dictatorship
Oct 05, 2010, 08:33
dodge one wrote:
Quote: Johnny Cash...."Don't take your guns to town"
If i were you, i would'nt go speaking for the man in black.
Enough of you....


Hi dodge. From what I have seen of your posts, I like you. Hello
mingtp
mingtp
2269 posts

Re: Global Fascist Dictatorship
Oct 05, 2010, 11:07
zephiloyd wrote:
mingtp wrote:
Zephiloyd, I say this in good humour with good intention because I once thought similarly:

1. You are preaching, whilst not to the choir, but to a forum inhabited by pretty switched on people. But, preaching you are.


I've read around the forum and no, you are not switched on to the material I speak of

mingtp wrote:


2. You may not know it yet, but you are in danger of becoming crippled by paranoia. Yes, we all know that global power elites exist and that they do nasty stuff, but most conspiracy theories are not "truth" - did you know that one of the signs of psychotic thinking is the drawing of sweeping conclusions from limited evidence? If you start to see connections everywhere, it's time to lay off the weed. Trust me.



Crap! Most conspiracy theories are true. Limited evidence? The evidence I have seen, re-asserts the conspiracies over and over. I have tried to debunk it but I cannot. I spend 4 hours a day, researching this, I could spend all day, and would not have enough time. I have been doing it for a year. The wealth of evidence is overwhelming. I am actively involved in a growing local group, attempting to educate local people about the fluoride scam, the vaccine scam and the money scam.

Do you know that, after investigating the evidence, 1200 architects and engineers do not believe the offical story of 9/11, and many of the families of the dead do not either.

I don't smoke weed
mingtp wrote:


3. David Icke is a cunt. Here's why: he makes money from selling delusions (lizards? pur-lease) to vulnerable people. And he's an anti-Semite. I saw the thread title you posted and thought, "could be a giggle" but switched off the moment you cited David Icke. He's a cunt as much as George W. Bush is a cunt. Only without the body-count.



Your attitude to the lizards, simply re-inforces the notion that you haven't spent time researching this because it does not conform to your existing thought process. It is so easy to be collectivist and form group mentality over seemingly wayward ideas and mock them without further research. Indigineous population's history throughout the world all talk of lizard gods. He has written books on the subject and you think a one sentence dismisal is adequate, please don't insult me. You have no idea what is round the corner have you? Do you realise that the final leg of the Mayan Calendar, which was given to the Mayan's by Quetzalcoatl, a Reptillian God, begins in 4 months and finishes in a year, marking the end of creation. the calendar began 5125 years ago. These are incredible times, and some amazing stuff is about to happen, but it is sad that JC doesn't talk about this stuff.

David Icke is an anti-semetic!

that is pathetic. Who sold you that view? As I have already said there is an active campaign against conspiracy threorists in every mainstream outlet. So they say things like "he is an anti-semitic, because when he says Reptilians, he really means Jews" and you go, "gosh, well I had better not go there, these are decent well intentioned people, I believe that therefore he should be ignored, he is mad, and he thinks he is the son of god, and is an anti-semite". You speak as though I had not heard that view before, you may as well be any mainstream media writer, I thought better of a JC fan. this is a tiresome predictable stereotypical uninformed response.

I know! try reading his books, try listening to his many talks on youtube, I bet you didn't know he was actively involved in exposing the establishment's paedophile rings which the media have covered up. The biggest story of the year is the Hollie Greg scandal, but I bet none of you have even heard of her.

So far I am unimpressed by the responses. Has anybody watched the material I have posted? All of it is proveable!

Visit the David Icke forum or Alex Jones' PrisonPlanet forum for real info and debate.



Okay, I tried nice.

zephiloyd wrote:
I've read around the forum and no, you are not switched on to the material I speak of


Oh, so the whole forum needs to follow your "truth" to be switched on? Moron.

zephiloyd wrote:
you may as well be any mainstream media writer, I thought better of a JC fan. this is a tiresome predictable stereotypical uninformed response


Haha. So I'm 'mainstream' if my thinking is different to yours. I'd like to take this opportunity to apologise to JC for being a fan of his and clearly not being "awake". Thanks for waking me up Zephiloyd, you are truly a divine truthsayer.

zephiloyd wrote:
So far I am unimpressed by the responses. Has anybody watched the material I have posted? All of it is proveable!


Okay, if you can prove the world is run by a cabal of lizards, please do so at 12noon today, I'll make sure to have my tin foil hat tuned to your wavelength to receive your transmission.

Oh, and really sorry for being unimpressive. I'll try harder next time.

zephiloyd wrote:
Alex Jones' PrisonPlanet


Don't get me started on that cunt!

zephiloyd wrote:
I spend 4 hours a day, researching this, I could spend all day, and would not have enough time. I have been doing it for a year. The wealth of evidence is overwhelming.


That, Zephiloyd, is the reason for your delusions right there.
helvellyn
helvellyn
39 posts

Re: Global Fascist Dictatorship
Oct 05, 2010, 11:33
lol keep trying to be nice. You can see how it looks when you don't treat others views with some respect right here in this thread. Zephiloyd may seem very wrong, but he has the right to be wrong.
mingtp
mingtp
2269 posts

Re: Global Fascist Dictatorship
Oct 05, 2010, 11:39
helvellyn wrote:
lol keep trying to be nice. You can see how it looks when you don't treat others views with some respect right here in this thread. Zephiloyd may seem very wrong, but he has the right to be wrong.


Lol, indeed. But you know what it's like in the mainstream? - we're not tolerant for long :)
sanshee
sanshee
1080 posts

Re: Global Fascist Dictatorship
Oct 05, 2010, 12:42
I prefer *Rowche Rumble* myself.

;-)

x
Toni Torino
2299 posts

Re: Global Fascist Dictatorship
Oct 05, 2010, 13:15
zephiloyd wrote:


Your attitude to the lizards, simply re-inforces the notion that you haven't spent time researching this because it does not conform to your existing thought process.


Fantastic! The use of the definitive article "the" is a stroke of genius!
Pages: 25 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index