Head To Head
Log In
Register
U-Know! Forum »
Global Fascist Dictatorship
Log In to post a reply

Pages: 25 – [ Previous | 18 9 10 11 12 13 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Popel Vooje
5336 posts

Edited Oct 06, 2010, 16:25
Re: Global Fascist Dictatorship
Oct 06, 2010, 16:24
Anyone here remember Global Internet Government by Charles Webster Baer (whom I see has recently been trolling the Flaming Lips forum)? Have he and zephiloyd ever been seen in the same place at the same time?

I think we should be told.
zephiloyd
66 posts

Re: Zephiloyd
Oct 06, 2010, 16:31
mingtp wrote:
zephiloyd wrote:
How do you grapple with the concept that there are many Rabbis and Jewish people, who I support, who are also anti zionist?

I am keen to hear you answer that.


That's not what you said you idiot. This is what you said:

zephiloyd wrote:
The word Nazi stands for National Zionism, the Nazis purpose was to create the state of Israel, by killing the Jews who did not agree with Zionism, this would then be used as a politcal weapon to establish the state of Israel.


Do you stand by the latter comment? If so, you are an offensive bigot and an anti-Semite. Plain and simple. You're really beginning to piss me off - you have that whole religious zeal thing where nothing anyone says penetrates your tiny skull. Please do piss off now, there's a good chap.




Dear Idiot, what is wrong that, I know what I said. Yes I stand by it. It doesn't mean I am agianst Jews, it means I am against Zionism, plain and simple. Evil dictators have organised the death of their own kind before for the agenda of centralising power.

Chairman Mao, who was given this power by the CIA, killed an estimated 45 million of his own people in 4 years, for this reason, and Stalin killed about 17 million Russians.
zerkalo
zerkalo
488 posts

Edited Oct 06, 2010, 16:33
PS
Oct 06, 2010, 16:32
zephiloyd wrote:
a simple equation you make in your head, due to your pre-programmed brainwashed belief system.


PS

don't get personal, I didn't. Just remember who it was who posted the anti-semitic comment earlier.
zephiloyd
66 posts

Edited Oct 06, 2010, 16:45
Re: Zephiloyd
Oct 06, 2010, 16:44
zerkalo wrote:
zephiloyd wrote:


Nice spin on what I said, sadly most people will believe your lying twisted propaganda.

So I am anti zionist, that makes me an anti semite, a simple equation you make in your head, due to your pre-programmed brainwashed belief system.

So I am against the evil tyrannical zionist neocons that run The US and Israel, and that makes me a bad person? In any case, they are still middle men, they are not the head of the conspiracy, the global conspiracy is Luciferian, that is the true belief system of those at the top.

How do you grapple with the concept that there are many Rabbis and Jewish people, who I support, who are also anti zionist?

I am keen to hear you answer that.


Heh, where did I lie, I pointed out that you made a statement about the perpetrators of the Holocaust that I find anti-semitic and offensive, only you have made the link between my asserting that I find your comments anti-semitic and you being anti-semitic, you tell me.



Whether it is offensive is irrelevant, what matters is if it is true, and I claim it is, if you don't believe it, then fair enough, but to stamp on free speech, due to being offended is lame. I am saying that there is information that has been deliberately with-held from the people for the agenda of the Luciferians.

zerkalo wrote:


Yes I've heard of Jews against Zionism too, though I think I'd be hard pressed to find any Jew out there that thinks Jews were responsible for the rise of The Third Reich and extermination of 6 million of their own.



Again you are spinning it, to make me look anti Jewish. Jews were not responsible for the rise of the Third Reich, a handful of Zionists were, particularly The Rothschilds, the richest banking family in the world, they funded the Nazis and World War 2, both sides.
dodge one
dodge one
1242 posts

Re: Zephiloyd
Oct 06, 2010, 16:50
Where does Godzilla figure into all of this?
Popel Vooje
5336 posts

Re: Global Fascist Dictatorship
Oct 06, 2010, 17:14
Merrick wrote:
Listening to a Rush album or the ruination of civilisation - not sure which one I prefer.


I know which one I'd prefer.
Jim Tones
Jim Tones
5142 posts

Wrong!!!
Oct 06, 2010, 18:04
zephiloyd wrote:

Here is Hitler relaxing on the beach in the 1960s

http://discaircraft.greyfalcon.us/picturesf/arg2.jpg



That's not Hitler, it's Arthur Mullard
dodge one
dodge one
1242 posts

Re: Wrong!!!
Oct 06, 2010, 18:10
Hey Tones !
Nice to see a 'REAL' free thinker round these parts.
Regards
D1
zerkalo
zerkalo
488 posts

Edited Oct 06, 2010, 18:15
Re: Zephiloyd
Oct 06, 2010, 18:13
zephiloyd wrote:
zerkalo wrote:
zephiloyd wrote:


Nice spin on what I said, sadly most people will believe your lying twisted propaganda.

So I am anti zionist, that makes me an anti semite, a simple equation you make in your head, due to your pre-programmed brainwashed belief system.

So I am against the evil tyrannical zionist neocons that run The US and Israel, and that makes me a bad person? In any case, they are still middle men, they are not the head of the conspiracy, the global conspiracy is Luciferian, that is the true belief system of those at the top.

How do you grapple with the concept that there are many Rabbis and Jewish people, who I support, who are also anti zionist?

I am keen to hear you answer that.


Heh, where did I lie, I pointed out that you made a statement about the perpetrators of the Holocaust that I find anti-semitic and offensive, only you have made the link between my asserting that I find your comments anti-semitic and you being anti-semitic, you tell me.



Whether it is offensive is irrelevant, what matters is if it is true, and I claim it is, if you don't believe it, then fair enough, but to stamp on free speech, due to being offended is lame. I am saying that there is information that has been deliberately with-held from the people for the agenda of the Luciferians.

zerkalo wrote:


Yes I've heard of Jews against Zionism too, though I think I'd be hard pressed to find any Jew out there that thinks Jews were responsible for the rise of The Third Reich and extermination of 6 million of their own.



Again you are spinning it, to make me look anti Jewish. Jews were not responsible for the rise of the Third Reich, a handful of Zionists were, particularly The Rothschilds, the richest banking family in the world, they funded the Nazis and World War 2, both sides.


Well we'll just have to agree to disagree, whether you are an anti-semite or not, your statement on the holocaust is offensive period.

You aren't convincing me with this cut and paste approach to your argument, this is like an endless stream of claims from Rense.com/Prison Planet/Conspiracy Files etc etc etc. I've read them all before, all speculation and linking threads of so called evidence NO solid evidence based on FACT. Don't believe everything you read (isn't that what conspiracy theorists tell us), just because it's on an Alex Jones website doesn't make it anymore truthful than a Rupert Murdoch publication. Show me the facts and I might buy your arguments better. The notion that the major historical events of the 20th century were orchestrated by a small elite is a gross oversimplification and actually quite laughable. So the Rothchild's financed the Bolshevik revolution to pit east again west for their aim of future global domination and even gave us their family colour red as the symbol of Communism, bullshit, did they orchestrate the weather in Russia that made the grain harvests fail, that caused mass starvation, hardly. The world is a big dynamic and unpredictable place and not populated by programmable robots as you will have us all believe.
The Sea Cat
The Sea Cat
3608 posts

Re: Wrong!!!
Oct 06, 2010, 18:15
Yus, Mein Fuhrer.
Pages: 25 – [ Previous | 18 9 10 11 12 13 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index