How is Rock Art aged?

412 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
bladup
bladup
1986 posts

Re: How is Rock Art aged?/Cupmarks
Dec 18, 2012, 01:16
I haven't had mushies for a few years now, the last time was up in the mountains of the beacon beacons near the fairy kingdom lake [llyn y fan fach], me and a mate put loads in fresh orange, as that's the quickest way to get the substance out and put it in with a bottle of gin, when the effects took hold my dog took one look at us and ran, we didn't see him for 3 days, We spent hours just rolling about talking and laughing, we started at nant Tarw and i finished in the dark at Cerrig duon, my friend went to see the fairies to get healed after living with someone who had been destroying him and was never the same again [for the better], i really think it's good for the soul every once in a while [to get truly wild and pagan] it's what life should be all about, i just didn't want anyone to think i'm at it all the time [like i used to be], i never say never though as i only ever do it for a reason and that normally involves finding something out, a spirit once taught me years ago all about the movements of the moon over it's 18.63 period, i'd looked in books and didn't understand, so i had some mushrooms and asked the spirits on stanton moor to show me, they did and from that night on i have understood the movements perfectly, there's other ways [better ways] to learn than books, eg have some mushrooms and ask the spirits the question you desire, you might be surprised what you learn [anything you can think of the question for, but not for material gain i might add].
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index