Head To Head
Register
Unsung Forum »
Sternenmädchen: GILLES ZEITSCHIFF 2 (2023)

32 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
HI DEN
HI DEN
814 posts

Re: Sternenmädchen: GILLES ZEITSCHIFF 2 (2023)
Jul 04, 2023, 19:38
phallus dei wrote:
HI DEN wrote:
phallus dei wrote:
HI DEN wrote:
What summer are you talking about..?

Summer of 2023? Seriously, though, it's a great album. RPI is my second favorite genre after krautrock, so I love the LP's over-the-top classical flourishes. I dig Mythos, Wallenstein, the Starmaiden and the whole super-optimistic Cosmic Courier trip. Paradise is here, now.

I suppose if one has a narrow, purist definition of "krautrock," in which the only artists that matter are the ones mentioned in krautrocksampler, they might be initially disappointed with the release. But open your ears, get high, and let the positive energies flow.

As I said before, it's the perfect end to the Kaiser-Starmaiden saga.

Oh summer of 2023, well that explains (part of) it. Uh huh, uh huh, I can get that. I can dig all of those artists at least to some extent. I guess it could be, yeah. But is it though, really (I mean, REALLY??!)..? Haha.

Umm. Ok. Yeah! But I still can't help thinking you're perhaps confusing "second-third tier" with plain unfinished non-deliverance..?

I don't think that it is.

It's not a second-third tier release, and it's not unfinished. It's a bona-fide krautrock classic!! The only way it could have been better would be if Peter Geitner (is he still alive?) designed the cover.

Perhaps I was mislead by the cover..!
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index