8763 posts

Re: Soundtracks of Our Lives week ending 24 September 2016 CE
Sep 25, 2016, 21:58
riverman wrote:
machineryelf wrote:
riverman wrote:

GAS - Nah und Fern
Khunnt - Failures

The GAS Nah und Fern is great, didn't know he was at Tusk, I know Fovea Hex are playing , I keep meaning to make the effort to do one of the TUSK things but the possibility of a crowd consisting of smug Geordie hipsters puts me off everytime. If you're going make sure you see BRB>Voicecoil, it could be sublime, it could be horrorendous but it will always be exciting.

Khunnt - Failures annoyed I missed out on the Cd extras on the early release of this, have you seen their releases on Box Records https://boxrecordsshop.bandcamp.com/ Dead Eyes is magnificently bleak, Mrs Elf when faced with the Khunnt live experience was of the opinion that they have something special, she just didn't want it

I would thoroughly recommend TUSK - went last year (and to the Rangda gig at Sage a few months back). I can't say I noticed any smugness at either!! Rangda was just mainly old blokes! Anyway, I'd recommend - and there will be at least two HHers there in any case!

The Khunnt download comes with their entire back catalogue. I've been enjoying Failures so much I've not even ventured into the earlier stuff!

Have you got a link to the Khunnt d/load? Sounds interesting.
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index