spencer wrote:
Umm, pigeon scaring on runways?

Scaring, it would kill them!!!
Moon Cat
9577 posts

Re: Woden
Sep 21, 2012, 17:55
Wow. Woden it be luverly!

Reckon I'll order this next week, thanks for alerting us.
Moon Cat
9577 posts

Sep 21, 2012, 18:33
HI DEN wrote:
Try smoking Salvia.. Hahaha!

I have. Good grief!
bladup
bladup
1986 posts

Sep 21, 2012, 18:42
Moon Cat wrote:
HI DEN wrote:
Try smoking Salvia.. Hahaha!

I have. Good grief!

I've done it a few times, and i'm one of the people that it makes my inside[ soul? ] spin around at what seems like 100 miles per hour, just like a wheel going around.
Moon Cat
9577 posts

Sep 21, 2012, 18:46
I've done it a few times too and it's been extremely odd - sometimes a bit scary, sometimes rapturous and also very, very silly.

Not something I'd be keen on making a habit of, but my experiences were definitely entertaining!

Time slips, night becoming bright day, utter displacement of the self, being in two places at once...
bladup
bladup
1986 posts

Sep 21, 2012, 18:48
HI DEN wrote:
Also, what is 'psychedelic'. It's a vast concept....

I'd say anything to do with hallucinogens, or related to it in any way, eg bad headaches can be psychedelic, but the example only occurs because of hallucinogens.
bladup
bladup
1986 posts

Sep 21, 2012, 19:43
Moon Cat wrote:
I've done it a few times too and it's been extremely odd - sometimes a bit scary, sometimes rapturous and also very, very silly.

Not something I'd be keen on making a habit of, but my experiences were definitely entertaining!

Time slips, night becoming bright day, utter displacement of the self, being in two places at once...

It's one of those things that once you've done it once, you think never again and the next thing you're doing it again, just to see and after a few more times it's done with that now, definitely worth a go though, i once saw a friend [he was , i wasn't] saying there were snakes all around him, but the mad thing was that he balanced on one leg of a wooden chair for a about a minute and a half, he didn't know he was doing it, it looked mad, this is the thing whats given it a little bit of a bad name [ youtube clips and things ], it's bloody funny to watch people have it to!!!
konaman
konaman
533 posts

Sep 21, 2012, 22:32
Squid Tempest wrote:
common era wrote:
Squid Tempest wrote:
Wouldn't that be fab? Woden first half, Odin second half! At the British Museum!

This is Julian Cope we are talking about, so there would have to be a third half too. ;-)

And a lecture. There has to be a lecture.

where we have beers in the Museum Tavern,& then JC sets off the fire alarms with his hair-spray

ooops, maybe not

miss those meets, though...
Squid Tempest
Squid Tempest
8769 posts

Sep 21, 2012, 22:36
konaman wrote:
Squid Tempest wrote:
common era wrote:
Squid Tempest wrote:
Wouldn't that be fab? Woden first half, Odin second half! At the British Museum!

This is Julian Cope we are talking about, so there would have to be a third half too. ;-)

And a lecture. There has to be a lecture.

where we have beers in the Museum Tavern,& then JC sets off the fire alarms with his hair-spray

ooops, maybe not

miss those meets, though...

Yeah me too. Good times...
HI DEN
HI DEN
815 posts

Sep 22, 2012, 10:01
I've experienced some of the most intense psychedelic states i've ever slipped into in Salvia coupled with good Acid. I was sure that i was a dead motherfucker, i remember just thinkin how thankful i was for all the people in my life and what a strange and wonderful trip this life has been and so on. And then...
Pages: 8 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index