Sep 22, 2012, 12:08
It's on my way! Hoooraayyy!
Carlos
Carlos
3885 posts

Edited Sep 22, 2012, 12:13
Re: Hey common era
Sep 22, 2012, 12:12
Hey common era, is there a bigger image of the artcover? I would like to put it on my blog, please.
Squid Tempest
Squid Tempest
8769 posts

Re: Woden
Sep 22, 2012, 18:48
Mind manifesting.
HI DEN
HI DEN
815 posts

Sep 22, 2012, 21:53
Yeah, but what is 'mind manifesting'... Haha!
Squid Tempest
Squid Tempest
8769 posts

Sep 23, 2012, 00:24
U-know!
IanB
IanB
6761 posts

Edited Sep 23, 2012, 10:10
Sep 23, 2012, 10:09
Moon Cat wrote:
Wow. Woden it be luverly!

Reckon I'll order this next week, thanks for alerting us.

Let me know how it compares with Odin (my favourite Cope record after Jehovahkill). After my last few knee-jerk purchases of new releases from old favourite artists I am getting a bit gun-shy. Though will still be buying Monster on day one. Can't see how that one can go wrong.

Shame the Village People never had a Woden in their ranks. It's a great look for disco.

http://library.thinkquest.org/28906/images/wednesday.jpg
spencer
spencer
3071 posts

Sep 23, 2012, 12:07
Know what you mean about the gun shy thing..even Neil's newie, trumpeted as a return to the sound and form I should love, will be subjected to a good deal of...'sniffing the air' before a decision to purchase. Haven't heard Odin.. reading up on it over last couple of days it seem's just my sort of thing - if £ and availability permit, so perhaps ditto Woden, but I will wait and see what the sages say.
riverman
riverman
845 posts

Sep 23, 2012, 12:11
IanB wrote:
[quote="Moon Cat"]

Let me know how it compares with Odin (my favourite Cope record after Jehovahkill).

At the risk of repeating another of my posts on this thread you may need to wait a few years for my opinion!
IanB
IanB
6761 posts

Sep 23, 2012, 14:33
riverman wrote:
IanB wrote:
[quote="Moon Cat"]

Let me know how it compares with Odin (my favourite Cope record after Jehovahkill).

At the risk of repeating another of my posts on this thread you may need to wait a few years for my opinion!

Ha! It's one of the great tube journey listening albums. That's what converted me to its charms. Got to the point where underground was the place where "Odin" made the most sense. Some of Squid's stuff falls into the same category as does "Catch-Wave" and "August 1974". I play them all above ground but put me on the Northern Line with an iPod and they grow an extra dimension.
riverman
riverman
845 posts

Sep 23, 2012, 20:05
IanB wrote:
riverman wrote:
IanB wrote:
[quote="Moon Cat"]

Ha! It's one of the great tube journey listening albums. That's what converted me to its charms. Got to the point where underground was the place where "Odin" made the most sense. Some of Squid's stuff falls into the same category as does "Catch-Wave" and "August 1974". I play them all above ground but put me on the Northern Line with an iPod and they grow an extra dimension.

You must get to Morden and back listening to Odin! Would like to hear Catch-Wave.
Pages: 8 – [ Previous | 13 4 5 6 7 8 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index