742 posts

Edited Jun 12, 2012, 15:13
Re: Music You Just Can't GET
Jun 12, 2012, 15:12
Popel Vooje wrote:
Astralcat wrote:
Toni Torino wrote:
Astralcat wrote:
Well, it's not sour power, just pub table style banter, as well you know - good humoured banter,

Really? I thought it just was a chance for you to shoot fish in a barrel. I now know how much you despise Gary Barlow. That Michael Ball makes me want to embalm myself you know! :-)

Astralcat wrote:
but anyway, I shall not be posting again.

Oh lordy, why do flouncers always announce they're flouncing? See you soon no doubt. :-)

Astralcat wrote:
I'm a free surfing forward thinking mofo, you see.

Such Is Life.

Om Shanti :-)

Again, really? :-) I've always thought you were a person with one of the most reactionary
outlooks that posted on here :-)

Reactionary ??? I fail to see that. It's very hard to convey humour, and as for fish in a barrell, it's about having a laugh. There's only so many references to Scandinavian Death Metal that a fellow can take. I've been accussed of being po-faced, ha ha!..when there are so many other more worthy examples of po-facedness on this forum! :-)

Well my reading of the situation is no more provable than yours, but I got the impression Mr Torino himself was being ironic with that last comment? Perhaps he'd like to explain himself in my office at 3.45.

And in case any of the moderators read this, no I'm not implying that I think emoticons should be introduced on HH.

I don't know what's going on anymore. Yesterday, in retropsepct, I may have been a bit tetchy due to chronic toothache and a shite day at work (my impacted wisdom tooth is holding a festival in my jaw) and being dosed up to the gills on co-dydramol and being very tired and jazzmotional due to lack of a previous nights sleep doesn't help either.

It's only marginally better today. Not in the best frame of mind right now.
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index