139 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
dodge one
dodge one
1242 posts

Re: Re:
Oct 09, 2009, 14:33
Squid Tempest wrote:

FWIW Tonestone I've enjoyed your posts on this thread. I suspect that Dodge hasn't really grasped your irony though.
Ah well, that'll be the deicide...

Decide what? Speaking for me {a privelidge i'd like to think is still reserved for ME, Squid}, I'll decide for for myself what is "IRONY" when i see 0r read it for myself. Or have i given you reason to believe i'm incapable to decide for myself? Please review any statements i've made....Where was it i've defended Religion or for that matter condemned it? Of any denomination?
I took the RIGHT stand against Hatred.
If you find that people making statements about how "The only GOOD christian is a DEAD christian" Enjoyable reading....you and i have profoundly differing viewpoints on what it takes to get along in this world.
Something i didn't realize until YOU decided that you could better speak MY mind better than I. As a matter of curtesy, Something that i wouldn't DARE do to you. I'm at work right now, if you feel you need to drag this out, i'll be more than glad to continue later. Until then, Please don't speak for me.
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index