Apr 02, 2009, 14:56
Ha!

Go on - get in there!
cHARLIE
cHARLIE
2607 posts

Re: AOTM
Apr 02, 2009, 15:05
Nowt wrong with a bit of debate Jon and I 2nd you... I also think Julian is a nice man who mostly makes cool music and writes like a reincarnated William Blake dragging a cart load of Linda McCartney Sausages with his bare teeth. But can he smack a cow's arse with a BanJo?

;)
cHARLIE
cHARLIE
2607 posts

Apr 02, 2009, 15:07
GAh... I knew this was gonna happen. I spose that fatty mouse will tell me I am wrong too.

(((thundercLaP)))
Moon Cat
9577 posts

Apr 02, 2009, 15:13
I don't think you're wrong. I just happen to think I'm right. ;^)
Moon Cat
9577 posts

Edited Apr 02, 2009, 15:30
Apr 02, 2009, 15:17
keith a wrote:
As someone who bought Sleeping Gas in 1979, I feel as if a tiny part of me dies every time Julian promotes bollocks like this.

Feel free to contact me off-list to find out which parts...

Oh boo hoo.

We know thou protesth too much Keith "The demon" A. I know you've had your tongue surgically enhanced for full sticky outy lickage.
The Seth Man
1243 posts

Edited Apr 02, 2009, 15:20
Sorry, cHARLIE but I was a kid in the 1970s...
Apr 02, 2009, 15:18
cHARLIE wrote:
Mrs Ahab wrote:
kiss are unsung, don't you think he knows that many people on this forum don't like them or think they don't like them , which makes them unsung, there's no point telling everyone about something we already like, where's the fun in that. He listens to more lowly music everyday and you absolutely know he would and has given anyone a chance from this forum or elsewhere if their music cut it. Beside that my opinion is that this months aotm is likely to be more than all this, i reckon its a gift to his love, so who gives a shit if no one else likes it.

The point I am making here is Julian *sometimes* gets it *wrong*and gets carried away with the whole rock trip!

You say it like it's a bad thing.

Right, Mooncat: here's the baton. YOU tell him!
Vybik Jon
Vybik Jon
7720 posts

Apr 02, 2009, 15:19
cHARLIE wrote:
But can he smack a cow's arse with a BanJo?

With the best of them!
Moon Cat
9577 posts

Re: Sorry, cHARLIE I was a kid in the 70's
Apr 02, 2009, 15:23
The Seth Man wrote:
cHARLIE wrote:
Mrs Ahab wrote:
kiss are unsung, don't you think he knows that many people on this forum don't like them or think they don't like them , which makes them unsung, there's no point telling everyone about something we already like, where's the fun in that. He listens to more lowly music everyday and you absolutely know he would and has given anyone a chance from this forum or elsewhere if their music cut it. Beside that my opinion is that this months aotm is likely to be more than all this, i reckon its a gift to his love, so who gives a shit if no one else likes it.

The point I am making here is Julian *sometimes* gets it *wrong*and gets carried away with the whole rock trip!

You say it like it's a bad thing.

Right, Mooncat: here's the baton. YOU tell him!

Indeed, What's wrong with a rock trip?

You're 15, you live in Fuckstopshere Idaho, your life sucks. Do you want Jackson Browne moping about how ladies think he's rubbish? Or do you want a fire-breathing, blood spitting, bass rumbling mega-being suggesting things mite perk up a bit if, you were to say, "Rock n Roll all Nite and Partay Every DAY"?
Squid Tempest
Squid Tempest
8769 posts

Re: Sorry, cHARLIE I was a kid in the 70's
Apr 02, 2009, 15:30
Moon Cat wrote:
Indeed, What's wrong with a rock trip?

You're 15, you live in Fuckstopshere Idaho, your life sucks. Do you want Jackson Browne moping about how ladies think he's rubbish? Or do you want a fire-breathing, blood spitting, bass rumbling mega-being suggesting things mite perk up a bit if, you were to say, "Rock n Roll all Nite and Partay Every DAY"?

Hard to find fault with that argument!
Moon Cat
9577 posts

Apr 02, 2009, 15:31
boo hoo!
Pages: 18 – [ Previous | 15 6 7 8 9 10 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index