Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
IanB
IanB
6761 posts

Edited Jun 22, 2007, 09:56
Re: You Gotta Problem With Me
Jun 22, 2007, 09:47
Oh man. Speaking as a Jewish, Catholic, Baptist, Welsh, German, Austrian, Englishman (and that's only going back to my Grandparents) with a Dutch wife and a Kenyan Sikh brother-in-law I sincerely fucking hope not.

Or maybe we're just gonna be talking about all those *other* migrants? i.e. the ones we don't know and judge entirely on appearances.
Squid Tempest
Squid Tempest
8761 posts

Jun 22, 2007, 10:16
PlateOfFood wrote:
Obviously we can't make any comments until we hear the thing, but I'm guessing the song "Cant Get You Out Of My Country" is the one that will be dealing with, as the manifesto says, the "huge wave of migrants."

You know, I'm predicting a bit of a discussion about that one.

Where's the manifesto bit that says that? I can't find it.
fauny fergus
fauny fergus
310 posts

Jun 22, 2007, 10:20
PlateOfFood wrote:
Obviously we can't make any comments until we hear the thing, but I'm guessing the song "Cant Get You Out Of My Country" is the one that will be dealing with, as the manifesto says, the "huge wave of migrants."

You know, I'm predicting a bit of a discussion about that one.

it might be done "in character", it might be about those who are less-than-welcoming, it might be about those exploit economic migrants, and, granted, it might be about the migrants themselves.

I've got so many unforeseen bills to pay this month I'm gonna have to wait for the discussion to find out. Now that's a tragedy! ;-)
PlateOfFood
PlateOfFood
141 posts

Jun 22, 2007, 10:30
Squid Tempest wrote:

Where's the manifesto bit that says that? I can't find it.

It's here:

http://www.headheritage.co.uk/yougottaproblemwithme/
anthonyqkiernan
anthonyqkiernan
7087 posts

Jun 22, 2007, 10:53
fauny fergus wrote:
it might be done "in character"

No. It won't. I guess you missed that Drudion. Judging by which, he's with Blunkett on the 'swamping' opinion. After Reading, I wouldn't be surprised if that swamp has been upgraded to a river of blood.
Squid Tempest
Squid Tempest
8761 posts

Jun 22, 2007, 10:53
all I can see there is a track list and a buy it button - am I missing something? I can't see any text or actual manifesto...
Billy Milk
Billy Milk
2045 posts

Re: i Gotta Problem With him
Jun 22, 2007, 11:00
if this is what it sounds like i'm fucking him off for good.... i'm actually NOT looking forward to the album. one last chance cope...
PlateOfFood
PlateOfFood
141 posts

Jun 22, 2007, 11:01
Squid Tempest wrote:
all I can see there is a track list and a buy it button - am I missing something? I can't see any text or actual manifesto...

Ah, that's weird, yes there should be a big black and yellow scroll down the screen. It works fine on Firefox, but I've just tried it on IE and nothing came up, so I guess there's a browser compatibility bug thing somewhere.

Calling Mr. McGrail!!
PlateOfFood
PlateOfFood
141 posts

Jun 22, 2007, 11:04
anthonyqkiernan wrote:
After Reading, I wouldn't be surprised if that swamp has been upgraded to a river of blood.

What happened at Reading, Anthonyqkiernan?
Mrs Ahab
Mrs Ahab
1138 posts

Jun 22, 2007, 11:04
can you do a copy and paste please.
Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index