Negative Reviews

212 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Stevo
Stevo
6664 posts

Re: Sung/Unsung?
Jul 10, 2004, 17:27
The last bit of your message has me worrying that people might now be somewhat reluctant to post since they may be thinking that you have to match up to certain unwritten criteria. I would think that getting a fresh perspective on any music would be something to be encouraged.
I can only think of a couple of reviews that i really would be fundamentally against -the first was that yousuck response to me trying to plug Seth Man's great review of 13FE to people who I thought would be into it , outside of that there have been some label promo things passed off as reviews that I would be very iffy about.
I thought the review section was to post reviews both of unsung records and of unsung perspectives on a few that were better known. Should you simply cut off the review section totally otherwise.
I bet a lot of people have reevaluated things that they wouldn't think twice about otherwise because a fan has written about them there, whether its a record you see everywhere so blank out or a totally unseen article
Stevo
Np Sun Ra Lanquidity Where Pathways Meet
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index