Negative Reviews

212 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
TomBo
TomBo
1629 posts

Re: Negative Reviews
Jul 10, 2004, 14:23
I'd agree that the reviews section badly needs some editting: surely there should be no way that the fucking Pet Shop Boys can be considered unsung.

Perhaps Unsung's "moral and financial considerations" message encourages negative reviewing? Dunno, just a thought. Some seem to think that being incredibly harshly critical of pretty much EVERYTHING they hear makes their reviews/forum posts more trustworthy. Personally speaking, being over-critical don't win my trust for a reviewer/poster, because it makes me realise that they'd slag anything just so that they could look as if they were more "in the know" than others. Whilst its clearly excellent that people don't completely suspend their critical faculties and think that it's all wonderful (that way lies reviews of the fucking Pet Shop Boys), I think it can sometimes swing to the other extreme.

Its none of my damn business anyway, and I'm sure that Head Heritage will do as Head Heritage sees fit. But there's my two penneth, for what it's worth.
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index