Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
FourWinds
FourWinds
10943 posts

Re: BNP in Blackburn
Nov 22, 2002, 11:33
>> the BNP deserve all our attention.

Do they? I, personally, give them no attention! I give loads to the twats that support them though :-)
necropolist
necropolist
1689 posts

Nov 22, 2002, 11:35
ignore them and they'll go away is that?
anthonyqkiernan
anthonyqkiernan
7087 posts

Nov 22, 2002, 11:45
It's all part of Blairs plot to introduce PR across the board, methinks. Or, have the English local elections already gone down that road - in which case I have no idea what I'm on about.
FourWinds
FourWinds
10943 posts

Nov 22, 2002, 11:46
I tend to ignore all political parties in the hope that they'll all go away.

The problem is the supportors not the party. Stop people supporting them and you kill the party.

It's a bit like religion. Once everyone is converted from a god that god ceases to exist.

Education, Education, Education ... as a crap philosopher once said (but wisely)
necropolist
necropolist
1689 posts

Nov 22, 2002, 11:58
uhhh, hasn't worked very well so far has it!

I mean nobody pays any attention to the Spartacist Party, but they are still there!!

And, come on, you know your philosphy better than that old 'if every did it it would work' bullshit surely! A tired old excuse for doing nothing but being superior about it!

Almost as bad as bloody buddhists....
FourWinds
FourWinds
10943 posts

Nov 22, 2002, 12:05
I'm getting really negative waves coming from you here man! Your vibe meter must be way into the red.

Chill a little.

Relaaax ......

Everything will be fine if the world wasn't so stressed out about everything, man.
stray
stray
2057 posts

Nov 22, 2002, 12:27
Wahey! The self opinionated and unapologetic 4W rides out his 'one solution..er.. no solution' mantra again ;). Your contributions never contribute and yer karma balance will remain at a constant. Kudos to ya.
necropolist
necropolist
1689 posts

Nov 22, 2002, 12:28
mmmm perchance sir.

sorry, but the 'ignore it and it will go away' always REALLY bugs me...

me mum (a liberal councillor in pendle, right next door to burnley) always used to argue it about the BNP, especially after they had stood and received 6(!) votes, and then, a few months later.......
necropolist
necropolist
1689 posts

Nov 22, 2002, 12:29
uhhh, interesting and arguable, arguably, but i'm not quite sure how it fits....

no, they haven't, not yet anyways
IronMan
IronMan
601 posts

Nov 22, 2002, 12:32
I kinda think that the "ignore them and they'll go away" line is the one Blackburn with Darwen borough council have been taking with regards to the obvious problems in this area...
Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index