U-Know! Forum »
BNP in Blackburn

Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
YerArseInParsley
365 posts

Kiss and make up folks
Nov 22, 2002, 12:34
Its the BNP that deserve our bad feelings, not us.
We shouldn't get hung up on styles of speech.
4W can ignore the BNP as far as I'm concerned as long as hes paying attention to their support.
After all, I guess I ignore the BNP too- I don't actually have to listen to their bullshit to know its going to be crap.

I hate Buddhists too btw.
stray
stray
2057 posts

Re: Kiss and make up folks
Nov 22, 2002, 12:39
No.. don't get me wrong, I'm not attacking 4W at all, it's impossible to do so. I am seriously impressed with his ability. That when discussing matters political or spiritual he can say absolutely nothing so damn loudly. I dunno how he does it man, it's like he's the Eliza software made flesh.

The only thing that worries me is that if someday I find the great Universal Courtesy Telephone and dial 777 God won't answer it 4Ws will.
YerArseInParsley
365 posts

Re: BNP in Blackburn
Nov 22, 2002, 12:43
When I was 21 I had four 17 year old apprentices under me. One of them was getting ignored one day, and when I asked why it was because he was spouting racist shit.
I took the guy to one side and found he'd believed the BNP leaflets that hed been given after the Saurday football match. The more everyone ignored him the more he thought he was right. I sat down and asked him the reasons he thought we were superior to other races, and had talked him out of it in half and hour.
Racism is illogical and its always worth engaging with a racist and continually confronting their ignorance, ignoring them is dangerous.
YerArseInParsley
365 posts

Nov 22, 2002, 12:48
Although I'm an argumentative shit who says daft things for effect, I hope none of you hold that against me. The only person here that seems to is Marvel63. A lot of all your arguments lose me sometimes so I never realised there was bad blood - I mean, no matter how much you dislike each other we are all closer here than we are to any racist. I think thats important to remember.
FourWinds
FourWinds
10943 posts

Nov 22, 2002, 12:56
Oh dear .... so easy to wind up and take the bait.

Sorry, I know it's hard in this medium, but I was totally taking the piss!!!

I did think the

"I'm getting negative waves man" bit kinda gave a hint at that, but there you go - there's no telling with some folk.

Any member of the BNP should be fired into the sun and any success by them should be condemned, critcised and analysed. I only see the first two happening here.

Where's the analysis? What you gonna do about it? Sitting on your thumb and slagging off my little 'ignore it and it'll go away' isn't going to make it go away either, is it!?

You writing on here, like me writing on here does Jack Shit. You might as well ignore it.

And before anyone starts - I know there are fine folk on here who do do so much good work in the protesting theatre. Far more than I do that's for certain. All I do is sit here and rant and occasionally go out there when I have nothing else on.

AND the use of 'you' is not directed at YOU, but I have been told off for using 'one' when speaking generally, so 'you' is a general 'we'. OK?

Probably not :-)
FourWinds
FourWinds
10943 posts

Nov 22, 2002, 12:57
stray doesn't like me because I had an extremely over the top 'debate' with him about boxing. He thinks it's fun, I think it's barbaric.

That's all it comes down to.

Oh, that and I'm a self-oppinionated twat too :-) ... like most of us here.
stray
stray
2057 posts

Nov 22, 2002, 12:57
Agreed. But geezer fourwinds is closer to transcendence than most of us I think. Just not sure it's the kind of transcendence most of us want to aspire to. Transcendence though nonetheless. Not bad blood at all, just a headspinning 'huh ?'
stray
stray
2057 posts

Nov 22, 2002, 13:00
It's got fuck all to do with the boxing thread, which I was cheerfully trolling. It's everything else you've ever said (or rather, not said, er.. exactly). U don't bug me at all. I admire ya.
Vybik Jon
Vybik Jon
7718 posts

Nov 22, 2002, 13:04
I am not a self opinionated twat!

I'm a vile sanctimonious biggot.
necropolist
necropolist
1689 posts

Nov 22, 2002, 13:06
well, i must say i entirely agree with you. about the 'you' bit anyway :)
'tis always a bugger that one, i still prefer to stick with 'one', tho that does make me sound somewhat like an over-educated middle-class twot, which of course i'm not!!! (ahem)

but seriously, do you really think you never read any analysis on here? obviously in 2600 characters (or however many we get) it isn't easy, and any analysis is by default (overly) brief. but to say there is NONE is somewhat surprising to say the least. i feel.
Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index