Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Howburn Digger
Howburn Digger
986 posts

Edited Aug 23, 2016, 08:29
Re: FFS
Aug 23, 2016, 08:25
Captain Starlet wrote:

No. I'm not stupid. F*cking or otherwise. Simply because the Daily Telegraph says it doesn't make it so.

I give you "Weapons Of Mass Destruction" as a prime example. They were lies peddled by a Government and reported as fact by Newspapers.
The alleged wiping of British Companies hasn't really manifested itself has it? Indeed the first newspaper report states that in the four days following the Brexit vote only 98 Billion was wiped off of British Companies.
If the Bank of England lost 700 Billion propping up Britain against the toxic Euro then shouldn't the Governor of the Bank of England be in jail for financial mismanagement?
I suppose their toxic economic swindles from a few years back are just too much to reisist trying to rob us again.

Captain Starlet wrote:
This amounts to £700bn TWICE the amount we paid into the EU! Either accept facts or shut the fuck up!

No it doesn't. That is just rubbish Maths I'm afraid. Mix Apples with Oranges and produce gallons of Pixie Semen to try to prove whatever point you are railing against. Doesnae work.
You are a very sweary, angry person who cannot accept Democracy and suffers from Cognitive Dissonance. I will speak my mind and I won't shut up because some "Friend of the Currency Fiddlers" wants to cuddle up to Ukrainian Nazis and flood our country with the angry and dispossessed from his favourite War Machine's wholesale destruction of the Middle East. See what that kinda thing does for jobs in your England.

The Euro is finished. You have to accept that. It was the battering ram and we decided not to get taken up the council gritter. If you fancy it... maybe move the The Ukraine or something.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index