Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Howburn Digger
Howburn Digger
986 posts

Edited Aug 20, 2016, 10:58
Re: FFS
Aug 20, 2016, 10:58
nigelswift wrote:

Incidentally, I resent being considered part of Project Fear. I voted remain because, by and large, Europeans are more civilised and compassionate than British Tories. How is that not a fact?

Then do not consider yourself part of Project Fear. That means you will lose your resentment.

There are some marvellous parts of Europe I agree. I was visiting friends in Paris at Easter. The streets around Republique were full of angry Syrians and Iraquis. You should see the WW2 trinkets you can purchase on the streets and tourist shoppes of Bavaria and Austria. By and large they are selling and wearing them in parts of the Ukraine just now.

The EU was never about civilised or compassionate people. Only a fool would think that. It was about debt creation, infiltrating member states and holding economies to ransom. It is a banker ram-raid in slow-mo. Some people look on and refuse to see what is happening. That is called Cognitive Dissonance. They think that by somehow calling other people in Europe "civilised and compassionate" that they can make the rest of the stinking picture go away.

Geographically Europe still exists. Those "civilised and compassionate" people still live there. We are free to go and visit them in Albania, Bosnia, Ukraine (soon to be) and any number of other wondrous places. However, Britain has voted to leave the exploitative banking cartel, not because politicians mired in the banking system wanted to, but because The People have seen it for the farce that it is.

How is that not a fact?
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index