71 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Howburn Digger
Howburn Digger
986 posts

Re: Bravo Owen Smith
Aug 24, 2016, 16:37
nigelswift wrote:
Well, he may be "a nobody" in your eyes and the 48% may be "losers" (and sore, undemocratic ones to boot), but you'll be hard pushed to show how a vote based on inadequate knowledge should prevail once the actual terms are better known.

I'm content to stand on a platform of common sense and logic as I don't think it's assailable.

It could be argued that every General Election, every Council Vote and every vote in Devolved National Assemblies are based on inadequate knowledge as some people were too lazy to try to comprehend what has been done to Greece. The EU Bankers are holding off on Italy, Spain, Portugal and France for the time being (wouldn't look good so soon after Greece) but their toxic infections from the Euro will be extracted soon enough. Theiving of National Assetts, State Pensions, Government Pensions, Bank Ram Raids etc. all to extract toxic unpayable debt interest which none of those citizens were responsible for.

Inadequate Knowledge of the fraudulent nature of Fiat Currencies and the lie of Bank Manufactured Interest held us in sway to the Eurocrat Banking Cartels for the 70's, 80's, 90's. 00's and right up until this year. How many crushing recessions, Black Monday's, Black Wednesday's, Recession, Depression, Austerity... the system don't work - The People see it now.

Inadequate Knowledge might have been an excuse forty years ago but the Emperor has no clothes now, the WMD were phony, The Banking-Military-Industrial Complex's Phony Wars are now declared to be "Endless Wars", the bombed out angry diaspora are filling Europe's Cities, the Euro was a lie, the EU is a busted flush.

I stand on this platform of Common Sense, Logic and the evidence that ECOSOC, The Common Market, The EEC and The EU were not fit for purpose. When the EU justifies toxifying an entire country's economy and the wellbeing and future of its people (like Greece) instead of jailing fraudster politicians and their banker bosses then the EU is the problem. It cannot find human solutions to its intractable financial crimes. It only requires more victims for a mugging to cover what they need until the next one. I don't think that's assailable.

It doesn't stop you visiting pals - say in France, Greece or Albania. I not going anywhere near the EU's latest bedmates The Ukrainian Nazi State though.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index