47 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Re: 10 years old............
Dec 07, 2015, 11:48
thesweetcheat wrote:
dhajjieboy wrote:
I'll sign off by telling you that President Obama is as i type this giving a national address that reiterates 'Everything' that i have said...verbatim.

As for your bombing concerns, at the moment i am far more concerned with the international terrorist acts perpetrated as of late, and more to the point, their innocent victims.

You can worry about where the bombs will drop.

Excellent, so if westerners are killed by terrorists that's your "concern", but if innocent Syrians are killed by Western planes as collateral damage, that's not an issue for you, it's perfectly acceptable. Interesting, although hardly surprising. Doesn't matter if thousands of Arabs are killed, as long as no Westerners get hurt.

Obviously feel free to correct me and let me know that you value Syrian lives as highly as Western ones.

You have made it completely clear to me {at least} where your sympathies lie.
Fine.
Just don't expect me to follow you.
Let talk hypothetical for a moment, In a not to distant future where mankind adopts a foolproof mechanized police force, programmed by Spock with an iffalible system of justice {and it's meeting out} governed by pure logic.
Some diabolical cunt fires a rocket from a school yard into a nearby border market center, Aegis {for a system name...} Fires a direct retaliatory strike to point of agresors origin. Killing perhaps hundreds or more in collateral damage.
Was that a fallability of Aegis?
Or was the blood of all those 'Innocent' victims on the head of the cunt that fired the rocket knowing full well that autonomic response would be incontrovertibly forthcoming? How one would view that is completely what is at stake on this issue.

Your whole post is full of intangibles...
Just basically heading to the old frothing at the mouth..'Dhajjie is a cunt!!!!' schtick. Quite predictable. And droll.
Google earth is capable of showing you the car in your driveway.
Targeting technology is far more precise and resolute.
I began this thread about the diabolical use of children that are 10 years old being used as tools by there own kith and kin.
You did'nt even make a comment about it.
Just dive on in and join the fun....
'Dhajjie is a Cunt!!!!'
ALlah Akbar!...right?
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index