U-Know! Forum »
10 years old............

Pages: 5 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
dhajjieboy
913 posts

10 years old............
Dec 05, 2015, 02:14
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/is-child-soldiers-kill-captives-in-gruesome-video/ar-AAfZGwE?li=BBnb4R7

I know...
i should just pretend that this is not happening and have a cup of tea.
(it's all media propoganda anyway....)
If i get upset it just enables them...right?

I'll put pennies on my eyes...
and it will go away.
Markoid
Markoid
1621 posts

Edited Dec 05, 2015, 05:23
Re: 10 years old............
Dec 05, 2015, 03:21
dhajjieboy wrote:
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/is-child-soldiers-kill-captives-in-gruesome-video/ar-AAfZGwE?li=BBnb4R7

I know...
i should just pretend that this is not happening and have a cup of tea.
(it's all media propoganda anyway....)
If i get upset it just enables them...right?

I'll put pennies on my eyes...
and it will go away.

What you don't realise Mr Know all is that being in a war torn country is not a nice place to be. Most people have even parents or even grandparents who died in WWI and WWII, and we do not want it to happen again.

That is why we have European integration. Understand?

Not interested in America. None of our fuckin' business!
Markoid
Markoid
1621 posts

Edited Dec 05, 2015, 06:18
Dec 05, 2015, 05:44
You do not have a cup of tea and forget about it Dhaj. You get a bit angry and fucking think and do something constructive. Take your time to read and contemplate what a lot of people are thinking. As if 'Europe' will be eternally grateful to the US for dropping nuclear weapons on Japan when WWII was won anyway!

Frankie Boyle is a somewhat contoversial comedian in the UK and occasionally thought as a loudmouth who swears alot. Not at all. He speaks a great deal of sense.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/dec/04/isis-wants-an-insane-medieval-race-war-and-weve-decided-to-give-them-one
laresident
laresident
861 posts

Dec 05, 2015, 15:09
Thanks. That's a good take on these dark times. Never expected to think that maybe they keep Guantanamo open for a bit.
Markoid
Markoid
1621 posts

Edited Dec 05, 2015, 16:02
Dec 05, 2015, 15:25
laresident wrote:
Thanks. That's a good take on these dark times. Never expected to think that maybe they keep Guantanamo open for a bit.

I think actions rather than having ideas. There are human rights issues. Although I could be arrested for being left wing and anti-state now as I don't believe in a futile war. It's a huge deal for us lot in Europe. It's taken 60 years to get over the last war and make friends. Not again. I went to Berlin about only 8 years ago, and normal German people still walked up to me in a bar and said sorry for the war. It wasn't their fault 60 years ago. Idiot politicians and I said so. So we became friends. The Germans and me.

The Germans as a people are really nice now. We are not.

I am ashamed to be British. In 40 years time I may apologise for the English. I wont. I'm Scots.

Fuck 'em!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdVMGKOFIwY
Captain Starlet
Captain Starlet
1110 posts

Dec 05, 2015, 15:46
Here's a few other child killers. None of which are Muslim.
http://www.therichest.com/rich-list/most-shocking/8-of-the-worlds-youngest-murderers/?view=all
Captain Starlet
Captain Starlet
1110 posts

Dec 05, 2015, 15:47
I'm a terrorist sympathiser apparently. Been doing a lot of that today, drinking tea and putting a load of washing on. Going to the pub later, best be careful!
sanshee
sanshee
1080 posts

Dec 05, 2015, 16:37
Captain Starlet wrote:

Not exactly the same thing, these kids in Syria are doing this probably because they'll be killed themselves if they don't.
Also more than likely seriously brutalised by what's going on around them, the lot of it.
The kids you link to there are obviously seriously disturbed and acting independently.
Everything shouldn't be seen as a Muslim v non Muslim issue, that's what gets us going off in all the wrong directions.
Captain Starlet
Captain Starlet
1110 posts

Dec 05, 2015, 16:58
sanshee wrote:
Captain Starlet wrote:

Not exactly the same thing, these kids in Syria are doing this probably because they'll be killed themselves if they don't.
Also more than likely seriously brutalised by what's going on around them, the lot of it.
The kids you link to there are obviously seriously disturbed and acting independently.
Everything shouldn't be seen as a Muslim v non Muslim issue, that's what gets us going off in all the wrong directions.

My point really was that age shouldn't really be a factor, and as the original post was relating to is then it seems really more of a Muslim point that was being made. Anyone willing to blow themselves up, or join a radical group is seriously disturbed in my opinion.
sanshee
sanshee
1080 posts

Dec 05, 2015, 17:01
I think we all know what some people think of Muslims generally, unfortunately.
Pages: 5 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index