Budget 2015

40 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
carol27
747 posts

Re: Budget 2015
Jul 09, 2015, 16:34
Captain Starlet wrote:
Pretty true, however when the money right now is over there and moving a bit more over there there's very justifiable reasons to complain. This isn't a budget to bring a sense of economic recovery, this is a budget to give (yet another) gift horse to the tory donors who've been screwing us for years!

It's a budget that really is going to show the end of the NHS, the end of higher education as we know it, enforced poverty.... and for what? Just so a few people with far too much money can have a bit more?

I've been seriously considering this, actually writing a letter to the Queen and demanding she dissolves parliament and take control until we have a functioning govt that's going to work in the best interests of the government. I know nothing will happen, I'm in no way a monarchy supporter and I don't believe she really cares but just have a vain glimmer of hope that it can't get any worse than this shower of shit!

Ooh, may be she'll apportion off some of the treasure that she keeps in trust for the nation & give us all a slice.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index