May 16, 2015, 02:20
Hmmmmm.
thispoison
thispoison
253 posts

Edited May 17, 2015, 02:47
Re: Boston Marathon bomber Tsarnaev sentenced to death
May 17, 2015, 02:43
Fuck him. Didn't even have the cojones to be a proper suicide bomber. No virgins for him in the afterlife. Hopefully HE'LL be one of the virgins offered up to some ugly-ass ISIS burka and niqab wearing 'hog'.
Lawrence
9547 posts

May 17, 2015, 14:55
Exactly. Like I'm expected to care about someone as foolish as following his brother around like a puppy dog. I don't think it matters if he got the death penalty anyways. He had a good future for him and he ruined it.
Rhiannon
5291 posts

May 17, 2015, 15:29
Btw, realistically there probably isn't an afterlife. So shouldn't such people do the time in prison instead, to contemplate the results of their actions? The state thinking it's right to kill people who've killed people... that doesn't make much sense logically.

Michael Portillo did a very good programme about capital punishment, it's called 'how to kill a human being'. I thoroughly recommend it, it'll be on youtube somewhere. And he's a right-wing ex-MP, not some 'bleeding heart liberal' as I believe you Americans put it.
billding68
billding68
1016 posts

Edited May 17, 2015, 16:47
May 17, 2015, 16:41
Rhiannon wrote:
Btw, realistically there probably isn't an afterlife. So shouldn't such people do the time in prison instead, to contemplate the results of their actions? The state thinking it's right to kill people who've killed people... that doesn't make much sense logically.

Michael Portillo did a very good programme about capital punishment, it's called 'how to kill a human being'. I thoroughly recommend it, it'll be on youtube somewhere. And he's a right-wing ex-MP, not some 'bleeding heart liberal' as I believe you Americans put it.

fuck me here we go with the capital punishment is wrong debate...And how exactly did you come to the conclusion that there probably is no afterlife? have you been? A utterly ridiculous thing to dismiss so easily there are literally Billions who would disagree with you but I suppose you would know right? As for capital punishment ask the families of the maimed and dead this dick left how they feel better yet ask yourself how you would feel if you child was left limbless by a pot full of nails ripping through their tender innocent flesh. would you be as kind as to offer the person guilty of it a life of free meals,television and notoriety?fuck off with your killing is wrong shite! a martyr deserves what he gets.
thesweetcheat
thesweetcheat
6214 posts

May 17, 2015, 16:53
"A martyr deserves what he gets".

That's kind of ironic don't you think?

As to afterlife, it's a very egotistical thing to believe in one. "I'm so important, it isn't conceivable that one day I'll just die, cease to exist, be no more, an ex-person, so there must be an afterlife to allow my wonderfulness to continue. How would the universe cope without me?"

I'm not banking on it myself.
Rhiannon
5291 posts

May 17, 2015, 17:20
Asking the families of maimed and dead might not be the most objective way of dealing with this subject - they may be out for revenge, not justice. That's why there's a system of law with judges and juries in most countries, not a ballot of parents of 'tender innocent flesh' (might be true but it's deliberately emotive language).

And no, I don't really know if there's an afterlife, but just because billions believe in one doesn't make it any more likely or unlikely I'm afraid. If you say 'a martyr deserves what he gets' - well I'm no expert on Islam but I think you get quite a good deal (it might not apply in his case, I don't know the religious ins and outs). So you're happy to kill him so he gets his comfy cloud + virgins and nice food much faster? Wouldn't you like to see him rot for a few decades in an earthly prison first?
Rhiannon
5291 posts

May 17, 2015, 18:34
actually on thinking about the bit where it says
"fuck off with your killing is wrong shite! "

... it's got to be satire and I've been trolled.

"fuck off with your killing is wrong shite!" heheheheh(no really I think I might split my sides in a minute)
thesweetcheat
thesweetcheat
6214 posts

May 17, 2015, 18:45
Standing up for killing. Hell yeah.
IanB
IanB
6761 posts

May 17, 2015, 19:22
Rhiannon wrote:
actually on thinking about the bit where it says
"fuck off with your killing is wrong shite! "

... it's got to be satire and I've been trolled.

"fuck off with your killing is wrong shite!" heheheheh(no really I think I might split my sides in a minute)

Quite.
Pages: 5 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index