1621 posts

Re: Boston Marathon bomber Tsarnaev sentenced to death
May 18, 2015, 01:55
dhajjieboy wrote:
Markoid wrote:
dhajjieboy wrote:
Markoid wrote:
dhajjieboy wrote:
Your conversational abilities are abysmal.
Laughing at his idiocy is so amusing!

Oh do go on !
Which particular moment of idiocy of mine have you enjoyed most?
Please feel free to qoute me directly.

All of them. All of them stink of superiority. I can't stop laughing!

Well,
if i am the only relief you find for your 'Depression'.....
so much the better for you!
ta.

I'd rather be depressed than be a total fool like you. At least I can be helped!
dhajjieboy
913 posts

May 18, 2015, 02:09
Perhaps another 'Kick in my Cunt' is what will gratify you old chap......

http://www.headheritage.co.uk/headtohead/u_know/topic/73052/threaded/920164

Go ahead,
Kick away!

Dhajjieboy runs away holding icepack on his 'Cunt'.....
Markoid
Markoid
1621 posts

May 18, 2015, 02:13
dhajjieboy wrote:
Perhaps another 'Kick in my Cunt' is what will gratify you old chap......

http://www.headheritage.co.uk/headtohead/u_know/topic/73052/threaded/920164

Go ahead,
Kick away!

Dhajjieboy runs away holding icepack on his 'Cunt'.....

More a feeling to you than an intended action. Why do you go out to annoy people on purpose? Missed a therapy session?
dhajjieboy
913 posts

May 18, 2015, 02:15
You are the one who stepped into this thread as an aggressor.
Good nite.
Markoid
Markoid
1621 posts

Edited May 18, 2015, 02:22
May 18, 2015, 02:19
dhajjieboy wrote:
You are the one who stepped into this thread as an aggressor.
Good nite.

You will not win in this argument. Others agree too. You have a personality disorder. Good luck on your other attempted destructions.
Sanctuary
Sanctuary
4670 posts

May 18, 2015, 07:10
Rhiannon wrote:
Btw, realistically there probably isn't an afterlife. So shouldn't such people do the time in prison instead, to contemplate the results of their actions? The state thinking it's right to kill people who've killed people... that doesn't make much sense logically.

Michael Portillo did a very good programme about capital punishment, it's called 'how to kill a human being'. I thoroughly recommend it, it'll be on youtube somewhere. And he's a right-wing ex-MP, not some 'bleeding heart liberal' as I believe you Americans put it.

Put yourself in the position of a father/mother who observes their child blown to bits in front of their very eyes. You have a gun in your hand and the killer in front of you. You walk away smiling. Does that make sense logically?
thesweetcheat
thesweetcheat
6218 posts

May 18, 2015, 07:54
No-one's suggesting walking away smiling.

I think it's a bit sad that to some people the best way to show they oppose someone killing another person is to kill them too. In fact, it's almost an exact match for the way the leaders of IS (for example) would behave. There has to be a better way.

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind". Obviously this was bullshit cocksucker pacifist shit too I imagine.
Sanctuary
Sanctuary
4670 posts

May 18, 2015, 08:20
thesweetcheat wrote:
No-one's suggesting walking away smiling.

I think it's a bit sad that to some people the best way to show they oppose someone killing another person is to kill them too. In fact, it's almost an exact match for the way the leaders of IS (for example) would behave. There has to be a better way.

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind". Obviously this was bullshit cocksucker pacifist shit too I imagine.

Surely you can't be saying that you would not blow away a killer stood in front of you that had just killed a child of yours?

I know people who have lost loved ones in this way have been known to forgive the killers eventually, but on the spot as it happens?
Rhiannon
5291 posts

May 18, 2015, 09:01
How a directly involved person feels and would behave on the spot shouldn't be the main thing relevant to how the state responds months or years later after all the objective(ish) processes of law. It sounds like a straw man to me, you're trying to get someone to imply 'killing is right'.

But do watch that Portillo programme though, you'd find it very interesting I'm sure.
Sanctuary
Sanctuary
4670 posts

May 18, 2015, 09:31
Rhiannon wrote:
How a directly involved person feels and would behave on the spot shouldn't be the main thing relevant to how the state responds months or years later after all the objective(ish) processes of law. It sounds like a straw man to me, you're trying to get someone to imply 'killing is right'.

But do watch that Portillo programme though, you'd find it very interesting I'm sure.

Couldn't be further from the truth Rhiannon with regard to me implying that 'killing is right', but as you say, the 'on the spot' scenario is quite natural at the time. I'm sure the Jewish population felt exactly the same way as their families and friends were being led into the gas chambers.
It is one thing to kill a person in a sudden attack of anger, but planned killing is abhorrent to all and the perpetrators should expect the very worst when they are brought to justice. According to all reports Tsarnaev shows no remorse whatsoever.
Pages: 5 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index