30 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
billding68
billding68
1016 posts

Re: The News
Jan 29, 2015, 19:14
Sin Agog wrote:
OK, but in that case how can you fully trust the information you've gotten that leads you to believe anyone's evil? I mean, I mentioned in that last thread, Murdoch has investments in arms industries; it's in his interest to constantly make out that certain peoples are evil so there'll always be guns being sold. It's in his interest (and other members of various governments who also have investments) to get us wanting to intervene, even if all of our interventions mostly end up with far more dead civs than whatever evil we're trying to tackle. If you distrust the news, you also have to question your own opinions, because in some way they've trickled down to you from the media. Say we decimate the latest bad guy, there will have to be a new bad guy designed and manufactured, as otherwise the business of war will go bankrupt. Why can't we invest that money in offering a safe-haven and relief to victims of the world's vicissitudes, rather than blowing shit up and causing more resentful, hardened people? Because they're not all going to die and we'll cut to end credits, happy marching band music. Shit doesn't work like that. We're stuck in some perpetual loop right now, and doing more of the same will result in more of the same.

I actually have spent time abroad quite a bit also I have a brother who is currently in Pakistan but has spent all his adult life in various counties as part of his work(chad,yemen,egypt,niger,poland,ukrane)to name a few and hes encountered horrendous acts of evil 1st hand and documented it again as part of his work. So I do know from first hand accounts from someone I know very very well that not all is conspiracy many things may be but not everything. This world has always been in turmoil its part of the global condition always has been always will be sadly..but history doesn't lie.

U-Know! Forum Index