30 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
billding68
billding68
1016 posts

Re: The News
Jan 29, 2015, 16:41
Captain Starlet wrote:
I'm getting increasingly saddened really that I have to follow non UK/US news sites to find out what's going on in the world. I do believe that the bias in western press is either so controlled that they're scared to speak out against some form go agenda, so politically bias that they're just stuck with their heads up their arses or just don't give a shit about what's happening in the world as they're all too busy sucking farage's balls!

All we get told is to blame immigrants, blame Muslims, blame everyone who doesn't fit into the western bullshit ideologies, it reminds me of harkening back to imperialism, in that the British government/Monarchy should control everything. It's hardly surprising that there's so much hate in this country when people are being fed bullshit for breakfast.

Rant over (until I think of something else).

Oh come on man! Are you telling us your so naïve that it just now occurred to you the the media slants its stories to make the west seem like the victim? are you also so navie to think that the middle east,the ussr,n korea and all parts inbetween don't do the same? Really? the media is the MOST powerful weapon ever created it can influence millions with the stroke of a pen,this is not new its been going on as long as there as been people on earth. get off your soapbox with your self hatred and loathing of the world which you are a citizen of.

U-Know! Forum Index