Topic View: Flat | Threaded
The Sea Cat
The Sea Cat
3608 posts

Edited Feb 12, 2011, 11:36
Re: CS Gas at Peaceful Protest
Feb 12, 2011, 09:17
Dear Geoffrey

I am not taking sides in any personal arguments between other contributors, but you obviously have a deliberate agenda when you post here, being to cause disruption by making facile and asinine remarks designed to insult and facilitate ill feeling. You have made your views as to the ethos of this site and the majority of its contributors abundantly clear, and yet you continually espouse your Tory platitudes ad infinitum. You contribute nothing informative or thoughtful, but seem to wish to appear 'controversial'. You are fully aware of to the stated intention of this site, therefore your compulsion for trolling here is transparent. Yes, I may well have done the wrong thing by indulging you with this post, but no matter. I too have made my opinion clear.

Although I respect your right to your own viewpoint, and although I am diametrically opposed to it, it is your intended attempts to insult and ridicule the general/majority viewpoint of this site that I find objectionable. Stating your opinion in a civilsed manner is one thing, the motivation behind your posts appear to be entirely another.

edited for clarity.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index