72 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
grufty jim
grufty jim
1978 posts

Re: U-Know has gotten quite boring
Aug 09, 2010, 18:01
keith a wrote:
Well I don't like these pages tbh and on the occasions I venture here it kinda pisses me off personally that that a person should be treated so shabbily and labelled a troll because he has opinions that differ from the majority. The closed shop term used somewhere here is bang-on IMO. Sure he's provoked a few people here but he's been sinned against as much as he's sinned imo. I've never thought of him as a 'troll'.

Do folks here takes this attitude into real-life? Do they not talk to people who have different political opinions? Two old acquaintances of mine have become actively involved in politics for parties I don't support, but they're nice people and just because they have different political views to me doesn't mean I'm not gonna talk to them.

I can't be arsed arguing about this. It's just my two-penneth.

You suggest that geoffrey_prime has been treated shabbily because his opinions differed from those here. I called him a troll because he'd hijacked a thread about Climate Change and posted twice as much on it as anyone else while never actually mentioning the issue. Are you defending that? Are you suggesting that someone should be allowed to continually post snide remarks about other board members without anyone calling them on it?

Really?
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index