47 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
grufty jim
grufty jim
1978 posts

Re: Record breaking heat
Aug 07, 2010, 13:47
geoffrey_prime wrote:
love the patronising approach..worthy of Merrick himself!

geoffrey_prime wrote:
You should try out for a childrens TV presenter... you'd be good.

geoffrey_prime wrote:
LOL (sic). you've asked your question of Jshell...let it be answered... Don't get me involved!

I understand that trolls are an inevitable part of online forums. But it's insulting to the intelligence (not your intelligence or my intelligence, but the entire concept of intelligence) when they are as transparent and puerile as you, Geoffrey.

You demand that Paul "not get you involved" despite deciding to involve yourself less than an hour earlier. You're absolutely right, PMM did ask a question of jshell. He never mentioned you. So it was entirely your decision to step into the discussion (with a banal insult no less). You clearly get some kind of vicarious thrill by insulting strangers who are earnestly trying to discuss issues that are important to them. Rather than involve yourself in the discussion, you prefer to stand on the sidelines and call people names. Indeed, you specifically demand to be excluded from the discussion while doing so.

That's not the behaviour of a decent person, quite frankly, and I find it quite embarrassing to witness. But feel free to continue; it's your life after all.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index