48 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Deepinder Cheema
Deepinder Cheema
1972 posts

Edited Jul 27, 2010, 15:41
Re: You can donate money to the 'fighting fund'
Jul 25, 2010, 17:51
I don't think it is too late to do something, but there are interesting legal issues which the Police know how to manouvre. I heard on C4 that the further autopsy* was carried out ONLY after the film came to light, which was several days after 'death by breach of Health and Safety'.

It is pretty obvious that the man's death was by being pushed and truncheon wallop, and several commentators reckon that a conviction by private prosecution is impossible.

If Parliament wanted to do something about they could, they have introduced statute to get rid of double Jeopardy, but this would mean a conflict with the Police. It's obvious that at this moment the Police are toying whether to send the guilty man out to sacrifice or not. I wonder if they can pull out another Health and Safety type stroke.

* It emerged that Freddie Patel threw away fluid caused by the trauma away. He did not conclude this was a suspicious death as he seems to be incompetent. This fluid would have contained Blood etc to have given the deceased man a chance for justice.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index