sanshee
sanshee
1080 posts

Edited Nov 16, 2009, 17:52
Re: Whalers Beware !
Nov 16, 2009, 17:52
sanshee wrote:

Deepinder Cheema wrote:

Fuck Children in Need, have they not got enough money already? - I want to see their accounts. Give your money to these type of initiatives

Hmmm. Children in Need is a load of shite telly, yes. Celebs get smugged out, the kookiness is almost hernia enducing, but if it's the one way some disabled kids can keep their day centres opened etc then I say 'fuck the whales' to be honest.

If we want to stop this type of shite telly, then we must get back to taking care of each other properly, looking after those that need it and once we've prioritised get on with other things. We'll be in a much better place to do so.

Sorry, just read some thing 'real' about one child's account of life in a Catholic Church run Industrual School and his subsequent traumas. Kinda rattled me a bit.

x

The Sea Cat wrote:

I'm with the Whales and all the other non-human sentient beings on this one . No animal has ever intentionally done me a bad turn.

Has a child? If you don't care much for them fair enough. I do get a bit disturbed by the 'animals over humans' thing though. I actually find it a wee bit sinister.

That besides, facts are that in order to make the world a better place for all the sentient beings out there, we have to at least try to make 'decent human beings' first.

x
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index