U-Know! Forum »
Stop Thatcher having a state funeral

105 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Popel Vooje
5373 posts

Re: Stop Thatcher having a state funeral
Jul 15, 2009, 17:05
Here's a copy-and-paste of the message I sent to each of my Facebook friends along with that link. As far as I'm concerned, this is one that anybody is welcome to read - even the CIA. And bladup - I hope you don't mind me quoting your excellent post in the furtherance of such a worthy cause.

"If, like me, you believe that the taxpayer's interests would be better served by having their money spent on new false eyelashes for Jordan, conducting research into the history of false eyelashes, or arranging IVF treatment for Rosemary West so that she can have that ninth child she so desperately craves than by giving the most punchable bitch in English history since Mary Tudor the honour of a state-subsidised funeral, please sign this petition. You know it makes sense.

Ding dong, let the witch's funeral be undertaken - pun intended - in the spirit of the ideology she esposued whilst alive. Put it up for tender on the private sector - the cheapest offered price gets the job. Or better still, throw the old battleaxe on a furnace and use her as cheap fuel."
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index