Topic View: Flat | Threaded
pooley
pooley
501 posts

Re: Stop Thatcher having a state funeral
Aug 22, 2009, 20:26
stray wrote:
Righto. Cunt I am. Well judged.

No I'm not cutting off the reply chain, and no you were not preparing a reply, you said you werent going to bother. If you believe the three points that you listed, and you still post here, then you are basically saying you're a troll. You do see that right ?

Judging by your complete inability to seriously debate here, your throwaway reactionary posts ( I mean that one line in the Ground Control thread. Seriously, wtf mate ?). Your unwillingness to defend your point of view like a grown up preferring instead to play some surreal victim card.. Welll.. debating with you in person ? Face to Face ? I think I'd rather masturbate with a cheesegrater. Until you can show that you can debate and discuss properly, and defend your opinions rationally, I and others are just going to see you as a troll to be ignored.

Or is the fact that Thatcher wore a skirt really the only plus point about her that you can think of ? I mean, it would have been nice to at least see you provide one, just one, example where she genuinely improved the lot of all of us. You can't can you ? Thats what this is really all about, you have no fucking clue. So instead of putting your hands up and saying so you'll just paint me as the bad guy and call me a cunt. Good job, kudos to you.

"I was going to then get on to the politics...but, this is jsut becoming too tiresome.."

HAHAHAHA.. Oh really, why start now ? This is a political forum, you'll have to try 'getting on to the politics' sometime.

Prime Said
For the moment, it is more attractive to go out and walk the dog across some wonderful English countryside.
Hope things brighten up your end...so to speak

please take notice of the words FOR THE MOMENT. Not that Mr Prime needs me to defend him.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index