Stop Thatcher having a state funeral

Pages: 11 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Merrick
Merrick
2148 posts

Stop Thatcher having a state funeral
Jul 15, 2009, 10:35
For whatever they're ever worth, there's a petition on the 10 Downing Street site to stop Thatcher having a state funeral, deadline 21 July

http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/thatchfuneral/
mercian
mercian
302 posts

Re: Stop Thatcher having a state funeral
Jul 15, 2009, 11:59
Signed.
In the spirit of Thatcherism. Put it up for tender in the private sector. The cheapest price gets the job.
bladup
bladup
1986 posts

Jul 15, 2009, 12:47
signed with absolute pleasure,shes a piece of shit .
Moon Cat
9577 posts

Jul 15, 2009, 13:17
Yeah, but at the same time, we don't want to put it off for much longer do we? ;^)
Toni Torino
2299 posts

Jul 15, 2009, 13:42
I've done a good deed for the day, I feel better now. Incidentally, what is the likelihood of her actually having a state funeral? Who decides? What is the reasoning behind her 'nomination'?
sanshee
sanshee
1080 posts

Edited Jul 15, 2009, 16:51
Jul 15, 2009, 16:51
Do they have one planned for her? Somehow I don't think it'd be very expedient of em to do so.
Never can tell mind.

x
Popel Vooje
5373 posts

Jul 15, 2009, 17:05
Here's a copy-and-paste of the message I sent to each of my Facebook friends along with that link. As far as I'm concerned, this is one that anybody is welcome to read - even the CIA. And bladup - I hope you don't mind me quoting your excellent post in the furtherance of such a worthy cause.

"If, like me, you believe that the taxpayer's interests would be better served by having their money spent on new false eyelashes for Jordan, conducting research into the history of false eyelashes, or arranging IVF treatment for Rosemary West so that she can have that ninth child she so desperately craves than by giving the most punchable bitch in English history since Mary Tudor the honour of a state-subsidised funeral, please sign this petition. You know it makes sense.

Ding dong, let the witch's funeral be undertaken - pun intended - in the spirit of the ideology she esposued whilst alive. Put it up for tender on the private sector - the cheapest offered price gets the job. Or better still, throw the old battleaxe on a furnace and use her as cheap fuel."
anthonyqkiernan
anthonyqkiernan
7087 posts

Jul 15, 2009, 19:18
http://isthatcherdeadyet.com/
Ziggypop
Ziggypop
300 posts

Jul 15, 2009, 21:02
Damn..Reading that post I thought she had actually died.
Dissapointing....
The Drombeg Wombat
The Drombeg Wombat
85 posts

Jul 15, 2009, 22:54
Makes me think of the Derek & Clive scetch, Dead Pope lying in state giving Peter Cook the horn and Thatchers tits giving him the horn and just about everything else really.

Couldn't she be donated to the German embarmer?
Pages: 11 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index