That made me chuckle.

"Lets name our daughter after a glamourous city..."

Should have called her Bognor.
laresident
laresident
861 posts

Re: Sad.
Sep 04, 2008, 16:49
They are already covering that one by saying Biden will come across as bullying and antagonizing American women by reminding them of their ex.
stray
stray
2057 posts

Sep 04, 2008, 17:25
Yep, saw that coming really. The Republican party hates political correctness stifling free debate, but say anything negative about Sarah Palin and they're going to scream sexism.
nigelswift
8112 posts

Sep 04, 2008, 17:42
That's fine, Biden can see it coming too.
Accusing someone of being a Bush supporter isn't sexist and that's the strongest card any party could ever play.
Merrick
Merrick
2148 posts

Re: McCain isn't just getting a VP...
Sep 04, 2008, 19:20
True Love Waits
handofdave
handofdave
3515 posts

Re: Ha ha! This is great.
Sep 04, 2008, 19:25
If it's any incentive, I've been called up for jury duty on multiple occasions and never actually had to do it... including this very morning. And if you ever did have to serve, they do pay you (probably not as much as if you stayed at work, but they do).
As for the crapmail, yeah, it's an inconvenience, but no worse than all the other junk that arrives.

Seriously, Red, this is too important, no matter how insignificant you think your single vote is. I don't have to tell you that when you do the math, if even a few hundred thousand people who've avoided the process in the past came out and cast their vote to keep the damn Republicans out, it WILL make a difference.

At least you will know that you did the right thing, even if it's all a big illusion and the 'illuminati' really are controlling the outcome. Bush's two wins were possible because the electoral college votes weren't there for the Democrats. If every single forward thinking person in the USA gets out and sends a clear signal that they want the damned GOP out of the white house, it will be impossible for them to pull their stinky tricks in the face of a clear majority vote.

Don't let some 'bulldog with lipstick' throw her vote for McCain without your countering it.

This is so vital! We all know what another four years of the goon squad in Washington would mean.
handofdave
handofdave
3515 posts

Edited Sep 04, 2008, 19:41
Sep 04, 2008, 19:39
Tell me about it!!!!!

WTF is this talk about 'Liberal Washington' from Romney? Congress was held by the GOP for over a decade up until 2 years ago, the White House for 8 years. Hell, Mitt was arguably liberal himself when he was the governor of Massachusetts (by his current standards, which conveniently shifted hard to the right when he left to run for prez).

The astonishing thing about the Republican rank & file is that they are SO EASY TO LIE TO. They never fact-check. They think 'personality' is more important than policy. Their attention span is that of a gnat. And worst of all, you can divert their attention away from real issues and even their own economic self-interest by invoking an enemy, whether that be 'liber-uls' or terrorists.

It's easy to be the masters of spin when your audience is a mob of idiots.
Penske666
161 posts

Re: McCain isn't just getting a VP...
Sep 05, 2008, 12:29
She's defo seen lots of seamen (sorry bad pun!)
laresident
laresident
861 posts

Palin: I inhaled
Sep 07, 2008, 04:07
http://washingtonbureau.typepad.com/election2008/2008/08/palin-i-inhaled.html

The plot thickens. Unfortunately she appeals to the gun stashing dope smokers who think McCain is the best thing since sliced bread. I'm sure this will have a spin put on it and will endear her to yet more voters and making her an even greater embarrassment to American politics.
I didn't realize quite how old McCain is or the problems he has had with his health.
Lawrence
9547 posts

It just gets worse!
Sep 09, 2008, 03:31
http://opedna.com/2008/09/08/wasilla-police-billed-sexual-assault-victims-for-rape-kits/
Pages: 6 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index