Topic View: Flat | Threaded
tinky10675
tinky10675
209 posts

Re: Obama to expand faith based programs
Jul 04, 2008, 18:13
PMM wrote:
*bangs heads together

you guys are really on the same side you know.

Dave and Lawrence, stop calling tinky right wing. He isn't. He just sees the Democrats as near-identical to the republicans. If that's the case, why should it make a difference who he votes for.

If you want to tell me how different they really are, fine, but I've come to the same conclusion as tinky. Does that mean I'm right wing? You called me and those that share my view uber-lefties a few weeks ago.

Tinky, don't tell Dave to fuck off. You're attempting to make a difficult and challenging argument. If people aren't understanding it, it doesn't make them the spawn of evil. They just have rarely encvountered anything beyond the usual 2 way arguments.

Darn You for being right again! ARGGH ! By the way I must be the only right winger in the green party! LOL such rubbish! Either way it still comes down to voting for a Giant Douche(mc cain) or a Shit Sandwich(Obama) either way nothing will happen other then empty promises unfulfilled. So make your choice carefully cos it won't make a damn bit of difference. now as far as 2012 things may turn around if we get someone worth a damn if Obama wins hell be a 4yr prez and mc cain will be to old for a 2nd go around if he wins.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index