Obama to expand faith based programs

48 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
tinky10675
tinky10675
209 posts

Re: Obama to expand faith based programs
Jul 04, 2008, 14:39
I think anyone in America who thinks we are the "Goodguys" are living in a Leave it to Beaver world. Global politics are not about ...Hey there buddy can I buy that oil off you for a good price..... Nefarious rotten crap goes down unfortunately we break rules they break rules thats the way the cookie crumbles. I dont like anymore than you PMM but lets be realistic. The reality is most every country that can takes what it wants from the ones that will allow them to.Bush underestimated Iraq and thought he could barge right in and get the goods.We're kinda stuck there until either A. We crush them and take the oil or B. We figure out a way to get out while saving face. If we pulled out right now just as Obama wanted to(and later backed down on) we would open ourselves up to being perceived as weak which while childish IS the way the world would see us. Its a big sandbox full of bullies(us being one of them) and to look like a pussy means getting your face pushed in the dirt. Sadly love and change and all that dont mean shit when looking down the barrel of a gun.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index