Head To Head
Register
U-Know! Forum »
9/11 (or 11/9 for Brits) -All You Ever Needed To Know!

52 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
caramelsauce
24 posts

Re: 9/11 (or 11/9 for Brits) -All You Ever Needed To Know!
Oct 12, 2006, 17:51
I'm sure there are many other uncovered aspects.

The key issue here for me however is not "America actioned 911", I know that is not true, however the involvement level of US interests and the apparent prior knowledge from certain individuals is what needs to be ascertained.

It is apparent that some people in the US did know it was going to happen, and the extent of their involvement is the question. It's not a case of the entire government being involved, it's a case of a few Americans - potentially within government, being complicit in a terrorist attack and therefore guilty of treason.

Considering the Bush families close ties with the Bin Laden family, that seems the obvious place to ask questions first.

In short, it's very easy to debunk the "9-11 self inflicted" case. It is less than easy to debunk the "Certain Americans complicit in 9-11" case.

I'll still be waiting for the knock em dead debunker though, because I'll sleep better then.[/quote]

It's clear that US secret services were expecting an attack of some sort - certainly no-one has denied this, and given the previous attacks in Africa and on the USS Cole Al-Qaida had been developing it's attacks in terms of scale and impact.

I don't see how this means you can be sure members of the American government, or others had prior knowledge. I think it's signifigant that the US had experienced only two previous acts of terror - admittedly on on the WTC, by radical Muslims, the other Timothy McVeigh. Could it be that institutions like the CIA/FBI are very bearaucratic until such attacks occur?

Look at how succesful other terrorist groups have been in avoiding capture and still carrying out attacks of varying degrees of signifigance. Baider-Meinhoff, ETA, and the IRA. Are you going to claim that the British government had kwowledge of the plans to blow up the Natwest building? That Thatcher knew they were going to bomb the Grand Hotel? How did Baider-Meinhoff escape evasion for so long?

The fact that 9/11 is still talked about so much is because of it's very impact, because it was so shocking and unexpected. (And yes, the foolishness of Western governments reactions is a big factor.) How shocked were you when you saw those planes hit the towers?

The point about the insurance payments - i'm sure that they were insured for a huge amount, whatever they received just bear in mind that the super-rich are very good at looking after their own.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index