Head To Head
Register
U-Know! Forum »
9/11 (or 11/9 for Brits) -All You Ever Needed To Know!

52 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
embryonomore
embryonomore
853 posts

Re: 9/11 (or 11/9 for Brits) -All You Ever Needed To Know!
Oct 12, 2006, 15:55
I've yet to see a debunking theory which accounts for the stock put-ons at UA, the impact hole sizes at the pentagon and the claims that many of the hijackers are still alive and have voiced discontent with blame landing at there feet.

Furthermore, no-one can explain why the lease holder on WTC7 (the lesser reported 3rd tower to fall) disclosed in a radio interview that he made the decision to pull the building in a controlled demolition. Apparently weeks of demolition planning took place on one day with chaos ensuing all around. Fishy.

Then look at the insurance pay offs...

I'm sure there are many other uncovered aspects.

The key issue here for me however is not "America actioned 911", I know that is not true, however the involvement level of US interests and the apparent prior knowledge from certain individuals is what needs to be ascertained.

It is apparent that some people in the US did know it was going to happen, and the extent of their involvement is the question. It's not a case of the entire government being involved, it's a case of a few Americans - potentially within government, being complicit in a terrorist attack and therefore guilty of treason.

Considering the Bush families close ties with the Bin Laden family, that seems the obvious place to ask questions first.

In short, it's very easy to debunk the "9-11 self inflicted" case. It is less than easy to debunk the "Certain Americans complicit in 9-11" case.

I'll still be waiting for the knock em dead debunker though, because I'll sleep better then.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index