55 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
morfe
morfe
2992 posts

Re: God demands emissions?
May 10, 2006, 15:14
Dark Magus doth proclaim:

"Any rudeness on my part is due to frustration at apparent lack of comprehension."

OK, fair enough. So (assuming you know how to use a simple forum like this) we can all seee with ease how my title post did raise your ire to such a level that you considered me (pre-emptively) a 'zealot' and responded (by your own admission above) rudely.

For the record, I never mind being proved wrong and will gladly apologise if so proved. I will also gladly be shown where I was zealous aforethought.

SO in the spirit of honest enquiry, we shall look at my title post:

http://www.headheritage.co.uk/headtohead/u_know/topic/32192/#34

and compare it with your direct response (listed in the flat view under 'replies').

Now it should be a SIMPLE task, as my actual comments where not so long (the majority of my post was devoted to an actual Pell quote), to point out where I was displaying the 'lack of comprehension' to be afforded your rudeness.

Lastly, Dark Magus decides to call me a fool. Because I defended myself? Or because the title post of this thread is the work of a fool , er, me?

So, you decree that one of is a fool. It shouldn't be so for you hard to pick any-sized quote of mine to prove that I am:

1. A Zealot.
2. A fool.
3. Lacking comprehension
4. Deluded.

Otherwise it would appear that you are nothing but the cock crowing on it's own dung-heap. Surely it's fair to ask for evidence before I roll aver and wear those four labels.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index