U-Know! Forum »
God demands emissions?

55 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
67 Shelby Mustang
45 posts

Re: God demands emissions?
May 06, 2006, 14:40
yeah' i know what you're saying but, what he said struck me as elitist and all that i can glean from that is ugliness.

why slate Paganism, i mean shit, you'd think that after all the Millennia Christianism has been kicking around they'd kind of lay off Paganism, fuck it man, they won that battle hands down, and have stifled peoples personal beliefs ever since.

there's a real smugness to what he said, whilst at the same time he came over as though he was clutching at straws.

if it kicks off in Iran a few years from now - which i'd be surprised if it didn't - how would the cunt square nuclear armaggedon on our earth again, especially when the odds are that the god fearing Bush will press the first button.

the tired old line "the Lord works in mysterious ways " would have to be brought back out of the cupboard and dusted off.

what Pagans there are left on this planet ( i'm not one incidentally) wouldn't turn what weapons they might possess upon their fellow man.

picking on Paganism is both easy and cheap and the way he said what he said was stated with such austere righteousness that i just think he's a bit of a bell end
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index