Mr Grufty Jim Sir !!

39 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
morfe
morfe
2992 posts

Re: Z Accelerator
Dec 13, 2001, 14:31
Thanks for that Jim, I'm glad I wasn't barking up the wrong tree or going orgone accumulator on your arse!

I'd be interested to know what you think of the following?
1. How safe AND clean is nuclear fusion?

3. I believe we are seemingly bound/hypnotised to be committed to a 'infinite growth' policy on earth, this is very much Western thinking, so it's no surprise that we want our cake and eat it. Thing is, with overpopulation, longer lifespans, massive-scale energy projects, and all the power in the hands of the few, it's a perfect recipe for disatster. I believe it's crucial to look at providing long-lasting small-scale renewable energy options, and to SERIOUSLY begin some positive thought about where, as a race, we are heading, rather than being led by the nose up a one way alley that narrows at the end. What do you think?

Personally I have nothing against re-employing the ENTIRE PR and advertising industry in hamster wheels, generating energy for a year-long global festival/summit where all countries can discuss where we want to be going. Drinks provided free by Bush, who also serves and has no say in the matter. &c...

PS I'm a secret luddite, but if technology can outweigh it's costs with benefits (rarely seen) I'm all for it.

*Time is not a measured march of linear progress*

Morfe
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index