Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Vybik Jon
Vybik Jon
7717 posts

Re: Fuck you Julian Cope
Apr 22, 2005, 11:20
"Russ Abbot, the great English Satarist......."

Ha!

Best friend with George Bush, the great communicator...
ratcni01
ratcni01
916 posts

Apr 22, 2005, 13:47
I saw Russ Abbot last year, as Puck in Midsummer Nights Dream, he was actually pretty good
Popel Vooje
5373 posts

Apr 23, 2005, 14:00
I saw that too. Hadn't been told he was in it before I went, and all the way through I was squinting and thinking "surely that can't be Russ Abbot".

Next up, Gerry Sadowitz as King MacBeth.
Wiggy
1696 posts

Apr 25, 2005, 10:55
..."is this a f###ing knife I see before me ya wee twat?!"
YerArseInParsley
365 posts

Dec 07, 2005, 01:25
I never responded before simply out of disgust. I was disgusted Cope could support my freedoms while oppressing others peoples.

My main point is nobody made me or my sisters wear Islamic dress and during a point of NF resurrgence I would slag my sisters for wearing the Hibjab or similar, but I would not slag them in public for doing so. That is what is meant by liberty. Wear what you you want, do what you want, don't accept other peoples (even Julians or -Merricks- rules for yourself).

All of you people reading this have contributed taxes to the genocide in Iraq. All of you people are war crimininals in my opinion. You are hypocrytical scum imho. What have you personally done to oppose this ?

Riot Gibbon ? Hvae you really followed your ideals ?

Vybik Jon says about 30,000 Iraqis have been killed since the invasion, and he uses the IBC as justification. The Lancet report showed over 100,000 died before Falluja, before the the worst of the bombing occurred. The UN admits over 500,000 (mostly children) died from the sanctions we had already inposed (and these sanctions included bans on wheelbarrows).

I'd guess a million Iraqis have already been killed throough the taxes of my loved ones and I have good reason and many studies to back me up.
And yet some of you defend Copes attack on vunerable refugees dress-sense, you decry the war but accept the minimal figures of IBC (reported dead in two media outlets) in place of the the main scientific study?

Shame on all of you. You are all being supported by the profits of this oil grab and yet you pretend to be pure because of your pitiful little opposition.

Some of you are are unwilling Nazis and some of you are quite grateful Nazis but all of you are Nazis. And one who looks to a pop-star for redemption is auotmatically fucked beyond belief.

Milan Rai - fuck him. So much pre-war intelligence and all he can do is a gesture action ? Brilliant, typical.
Cunts all of of you.

You pay for illegal torture. You pay for White Phosphorus to be used as a chemical weapon and Depleted Uranium shells and cluster bombs to be used against children, and yet you have the audacity to fill these pages with condenmations of Blair ?

Fuckin lousy hypocrites. God damn you all.
Popel Vooje
5373 posts

Dec 07, 2005, 17:14
<One who looks to a pop star for redemption is fucked up beyond belief>

I'm not going to respond to the rest of your comments as I don't know where to start, really. Have to say, I agree with that one sentence though. Julian's only human, pop star or not, and that's why it surprises me when people get irked by the fact that he occasionally talks rubbish (doesn't everybody, after all?)
Vybik Jon
Vybik Jon
7717 posts

Dec 07, 2005, 17:21
Apologies for being a war criminal, a nazi and a cunt.

Amazing what you learn about yourself on here.

Whatever any of us have done to oppose the war in Iraq or any of the other inperialist actions currently going on around the planet, it clearly hasn't been enough. On the basis that you've done more than me YAIP (and I don't doubt it) I tip my hat.

Interesting that you end by invoking god against us.
Kid Calamity
9045 posts

Dec 07, 2005, 19:10
We are probably ignorant of the facts here in the West because the facts are hidden amid news and media where others are in control.
Sootickle
Sootickle
1039 posts

Dec 07, 2005, 20:05
Can an Islamic Woman in an Islamic country were what she wants, whether that is clothing as "dictated" by the islamic faith or western clothing?
Sootickle
Sootickle
1039 posts

Question for YerArseInParsley
Dec 07, 2005, 20:06
Can an Islamic women living in an Islamic country wear what she likes, whether that is clothing as prescribed by the Islamic religion or western clothing?
Pages: 10 – [ Previous | 14 5 6 7 8 9 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index