U-Know! Forum »
Fuck you Julian Cope

Pages: 10 – [ Previous | 15 6 7 8 9 10 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Lawrence
9547 posts

Re: Fuck you Julian Cope
Dec 07, 2005, 20:44
Especially in how these "Neo-Cons" (whoever they were) took advantage over everyone else...
Lawrence
9547 posts

Dec 07, 2005, 20:45
Especially in how these "Neo-Cons" (whoever they were) took advantage over everyone else...
Kid Calamity
9048 posts

Re: YerArseIsMine
Dec 07, 2005, 21:19
Sootickle has a point that we must keep sight of; Saddam committed an act (or acts) of ethnic cleansing. He was a tyrant.

But overthrowing a tyrant wasn't really the main mission for Bush, was it.
Sootickle
Sootickle
1039 posts

Dec 07, 2005, 22:29
But overthrowing a tyrant wasn't really the main mission for Bush, was it.

With you on that, but we should give Bush the opportunity to prove us wrong, should we not?
Lawrence
9547 posts

Dec 07, 2005, 23:59
He wouldn't ever tell you the truth. Even if it was the truth you couldn't take him seriously...
postyesterdayman
postyesterdayman
931 posts

taxes
Dec 08, 2005, 03:12
"I'd guess a million Iraqis have already been killed throough the taxes of my loved ones and I have good reason and many studies to back me up."

Oh, and what have your taxes been used for, buying puppies and kittens for all the poor little kiddies of the world? You're good at pointing fingers at everyone else in the world, are you sure you're not the second coming of Christ or some other sinless deity?
In other words, get fucked, cunt and leave the good people of this website the fuck alone or the next time I'm in scotland YOU'RE gonna get a good kicking.
Merrick
Merrick
2148 posts

Re: taxes
Dec 08, 2005, 03:45
I'm intrigued as to how we might not have spent our taxes on the war. People who don't pay their taxes end up in jail. And I'm unclear as to how I might withold the VAT on goods when shopping.

I'm pretty sure I've cost the taxpayer more than I@ve paid in. Does that let me off?

Also, it's something of a presumption to say all Milan Rai did was that action on the foreign office. An erroneous presumption, as it happens. Mil's been out in Iraq working to support the victims of our war. Wonder if YAIP's done the same.
ratcni01
ratcni01
916 posts

Dec 08, 2005, 09:34
I never do! Nor are the sentences I utter formed poorly, well maybe occaisionally, and the speeling bugas up every once ina while two. Other than that I'm perfect
;-P
Rolling Ronnie
Rolling Ronnie
1468 posts

Dec 08, 2005, 09:55
My, how you've mellowed since April ;-)
mojojojo
mojojojo
1940 posts

Re: taxes
Dec 08, 2005, 10:57
'My' taxes also pay for...

libraries, the NHS (where still applicable), benefits, having the bins collected, municipal parks, woodlands, having the streets cleaned, having the crap pulled out of the river, cycle lanes, libraries etc etc etc...

And I have no choice about where each part of the money I pay goes. Do you not pay taxes then YerArseInParsley? Do you use any of the above? Are you Phil Collins or Sean Connery or some other tax dodger?

x
Pages: 10 – [ Previous | 15 6 7 8 9 10 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index