the indian ocean.

80 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
whistleforthegoddess
4 posts

Re: now that i have ur attention...
Dec 31, 2004, 07:58
"phuk'em...they got wot they deserved.."

"first i must say that i'm rather disappointed in those of u that felt that i really did feel that the innocent people that lost their lives and the lives of family, friends and loved ones deserved it... "

which is it now then, c'mon pal, stop wriggling.

No one denies that these countries waste money on weapons, nor that in some cases they are repressive regimes, nor that their governments may not have their people's best interest at heart... so what. if having a crap disinterested governement means that you deserve to have your home trashed, family killed and livelihood destroyed then perhaps we should all be looking over our shoulders.

any of these people affected were in remote areas, no early warning system could have provided enough time to warn and evacuate many of these folk, also even if evacuated, their homes and livlihoods would still haev been trashed.

Ron, no axe to grind against you personally, presume you were pissed up or grumpy, whatever when you did your post, we all do things on impulse or to provoke a reaction. fair play but there comes a time to stop digging a bigger hole for yourself. a time to put your hand up say , yeah i cocked it up, i was wrong, i made a mistake, apologise and move on.

offers of beer and love obviously appreciated, sure deep down you are an ok guy whatever it says on your jacket.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index