the indian ocean.

80 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
bitteryesbitter
bitteryesbitter
370 posts

Re: phuket island...
Dec 31, 2004, 23:08
actually, i'm a SHE, but that's neither here nor there. at the end of the day, i've still made my donation, despite the fact that anyone out there may think i should be dragged out into the street and shot between the eyes for it.

gentleman above, i understand your political vigour, but the fact of the matter is that it was not the "high officials" who make political decisions who were dragged out to sea, but for the most part, simple people who lead simple lives. the main concern of most of these people is feeding their families. many of those killed were children who have no concept of politics at all. i hardly think any of these people "deserved what they got" because of the decisions their governments make.

i live in america and many of you live in britian. as an american, i feel that the government officials in my country, as well as those in britian, have made some atrocious decisions in the past years. does that mean that we deserve to have the ground open up and swallow us because of the decisions of the select few? i think not, therefore, i find your argument misleading. infact, i find it difficult to make any sense of your arguments at all.

still, i wish you all a happy new year!!! :)
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index