U-Know! Forum »
the indian ocean.

80 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Lugia
970 posts

Re: now that i have ur attention...
Dec 30, 2004, 21:41
Actually, if you'll note the outrage that your callous statement has provoked, I doubt anyone here really 'needed' such a 'punch in the gut' as you propose. Instead, I think that all you have done is to undermine any credibility that you might have had here by making such an incompassionate and hostile quip toward those who have experienced such incredible loss in this tragedy as well as toward those who do happen to feel some compassion for those who have lost lives, homes, families, and so on.

Yes, I would say you have our attention. But not for the reasons you seemed to have desired. As for me, the amount of 'attention' I'll be paying to what you have to say from here on out is that which I would pay to any other net-troll...that is, attention to discounting whatever may come under your postings. And I'm sure I'm not the only people who'll be paying that sort of 'attention' as well.

You might here and now say that you were making a 'statement', but all I really see above in your initial response is someone making an ass of themselves. And the less I and others have to see of that, the better.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index