the indian ocean.

80 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
ron
ron
706 posts

now that i have ur attention...
Dec 30, 2004, 20:23
first i must say that i'm rather disappointed in those of u that felt that i really did feel that the innocent people that lost their lives and the lives of family, friends and loved ones deserved it... i can only say that you do not know me very well, nor 'ave paid attention to the things i've said… deux u also believe messers bush and bliar whenst they stand in front of u and say "how sorry they are" and "how bad they feel"… when quite honestly they couldn't be happier for some disaster diverting attention of the masses from the messes of iraq, afghanistan, weak economies, blunkett, etc… eh? rite.

i also feel that there are a great many folkes, well at least 2 or 3, that i can think of, that are awaiting my explanation for such an outburst to get ur attention… and get ur attention it did, didn't it? waz it a good hard punch in the gut? good… that's what i wanted… why u ask did i punch u in the gut? cuz u needed it! WE awl need it, in fact i hope that u awl go out and do the same thing to everyone u can… i mean everyone was like… "blimey how can he say shit like that…?" well… to get ur fucking attention, that’s why! sorry, but in my soundbyte American Kulture it's awl that's heard…

the truth is… well… honestly i don't know the truth (nor does anyone for that matter)... but this is what i honestly believe and know, u-know?… the countries that were hit with this massive ecological disaster spend millions, billions, gazillionz, and possibly bajillionz on nucular weapons of mass destruction, military hardware, military software and various and sundry other nasty vile things that are simply for the purpose of killing humans… well congratulations to those kuntries! you're moneys were well spent because…. the fact of the matter is that hundred of thousands of lives (200k so far, and that doesn't even count the disease that's sure to follow…) were lost due to your spending your kuntries monies on those items… GREAT!… don't u feel good that by spending that money on military hardware instead of on some cheap-ass warning system that u assure us was probably (mathematically speaking anyways) completely unnecessary… but don't worry these kuntries r now gonna get together and talk they say…. WTF? is the united goddamn nations for mutherfuckers?... deciding whom we're gonna fucking war with next?...

u mean after 60 something fucking years the UN can't fucking pick up a phone and say 'hey… um, dude… I think some bad shit is coming ur way?" jesus fucking christ on a cracker! i wanna fucking puke, i wanna scream, i just wanna set my hair on fire and pull it out by the roots…. AAAARRRRGGGGGGYYYYY!!!! #9 #9 #9 #9 #fucking NIEN! 2000 years of civilization and this is the best we can do?….

dead people are piled on beaches and the best our "elected leaders" can say is "sorry"? FUCK THAT! we should be out in the streets demanding their heads on a stick!

awl this shit, and this is wot I was getting at in my very first posting…

tsunami warnings/probabilities, etc… it does rather sound much like wot messers' bush and bliar tell us about global warming and peak oil, ie; ecological disasters… "oh, u silly people…"

WHO WILL FEEL SYMPAHTHY FOR US WHEN IT HAPPENS TO 200 MILLION PLUS PEOPLE IN EUROPE, NORTH AMERICA AND AROUND THE WORLD BECAUSE OUR LEADERS WERE MUCH MORE INTERESTED IN SPENDING "OUR" MONEY ON MILITARY EQUIPMENT, AND NOT "OUR" ENVIRIONMENT?…

like the late great Bill Hicks said… let's get this "air, and food deal worked out first … ok?"

just think about it…

again sorry to any one I offended, but it does tell me that u still feel, and still care about something…

x
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index