the indian ocean.

Pages: 8 – [ Previous | 13 4 5 6 7 8 ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
nigelswift
8112 posts

Re: now that i have ur attention...
Jan 05, 2005, 16:49
Ron,

Having just read your original shock posting, together with your subsequent explanation that it was designed to wake us all up, and your lecture on the realities of the world, may I just say as an elderly Briton:

I don't accept for one nanosecond that your original wasn't just an immature look at me posting, nor that your explanation was other than a desperate attempt to back peddle or that your lecture contained anything about the world that everyone here wasn't already well aware of and didn't need explaining.

The best thing you can do now is entirely shut up, fuck off and start fundraising.

Good afternoon
Lawrence
9547 posts

Re: the indian ocean.
Jan 07, 2005, 15:16
Well looks like my friend Joe Tunis of Carbon Records just set-up a benefit concert this Saturday in my town for Tsusamni (however you spell it) relief so I plan to go. Would be nice if this happened in every city in the world...
Lawrence
9547 posts

Jan 07, 2005, 15:17
I mean benefit concerts. Didn't mean to sound like Ron!
superboss
325 posts

Jan 07, 2005, 20:08
franz ferdinand are playing a "sercret" gig in leeds tonight at josephs well

its also for this "sue narmy" woman everyone is talking about

i hear its a fiver and will be "rammed"
anthonyqkiernan
anthonyqkiernan
7087 posts

Jan 07, 2005, 22:48
Surely if you're playing a fundraising gig you want as many people as possible to know and come along?
Billy Milk
Billy Milk
2045 posts

Re: secret gig
Jan 09, 2005, 00:12
i think they should have kept it a secret if they said it was a secret. i wouldn't trust them as far as i could throw them....

the fund-raising has hardly started - they need billions. let's see who's in it for the long haul... the earth just shifted on its axis....
anthonyqkiernan
anthonyqkiernan
7087 posts

Re: secret gig
Jan 09, 2005, 04:40
Look at FF these days. I've 'known' Alex from his Blisters days and whenever I see him now he looks like a bunny in headlights. It's the guitarist that's running the job
Daminxa
Daminxa
1415 posts

Re: phuket island...
Jan 09, 2005, 11:37
Mmm. You're just a twat, aren't you? Of course it's incredibly original and clever to say something oh-so-controversial and get everyone wound up like it - well done you!
Pages: 8 – [ Previous | 13 4 5 6 7 8 ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index